Reviews for 60 Seconds
Radio Free Death chapter 56 . 9/21/2013
this one's a little confusing. I'm assuming Beetee is hacking into Twelve's system via toaster but really pretending to be making toast in case the Peacekeepers come?
Radio Free Death chapter 54 . 9/21/2013
Well, that's unexpected.

Nice to see Gloss in a decent role, even if it's ambiguous in so little words.
AprilLittle chapter 56 . 9/20/2013
Did he. . .*pauses and scratches head*. . .did he discover an alternative method to creating toast? O_o Cuz toasters are kind of uppity; serves this one right for gleaming so much. *nods* But honestly, he better work on the length of time, because an hour is a helluva long time to twiddle your thumbs, waiting around for some toast. Did the peacekeepers take his toast last time? Is that why he fears they're going to barge in? Is it a special bread? I bet they won't wait around for an hour to snatch THIS batch. *shakes head* It wasn't very nice of Johanna to scare him like that. . .she could've opened the door a bit gentler? What if she disturbed the toast-making process?! They would have had to start all over! Maybe even with the ACTUAL toaster! Boy oh boy, wouldn't that gleaming bastard get a big head THEN!

'See! Do you finally SEE how BAD change is?! I'm the best you'll ever have! Deal with it already and put some of that goddamn special bread into my slots! The REASON you're HERE is to rebel and I WON'T HAVE IT!'
marblesharp chapter 56 . 9/17/2013
The amount of subtle backstory here is awesome! How the Peacekeepers have intervened before, how it's on the twelfth level, how Beetee rigs the surveillance. I'd love to see your take on more of these pre-war rebel meetings and interactions, but that's just my humble suggestion. :)
AprilLittle chapter 55 . 9/16/2013
Ah, Risa! To be SO CLOSE to Finnick Odair! But as with so many others, you'll have to live with what he's willing to give. Your smiles are both false, but at least his is motivated by a desire to assist his Tributes.
marblesharp chapter 55 . 9/11/2013
I'm liking all the different escorts. This is a nice change from focusing on the tributes and instead dealing with desirable victors from an escort's perspective. Finnick's sternness here was well-deserved. ;)
TurquoiseTaffy chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Hahahhaa it's really good and I totally love Clove-so obviously I love this chapter! I always imagined her confused inside as well... XD
However, there are some typos. I don't know, I just get really bothered by typos haha you don't have to change them if you don't want to.
AprilLittle chapter 54 . 9/3/2013
Thank you, Susan, for not giving up. The odds are pretty bleak, and Phillip has already thrown in the towel, but there you are. Keeping an eye on Lexi. I hope she somehow feels it. And kudos to Gloss for his understanding.
AprilLittle chapter 53 . 8/29/2013
Well, it's nice that Tirry didn't go off on poor Roy. . .but it's a bummer the avox got the flipside of her two-faced-ness. (Is that a word? I'm using it anyway. . .) And stopping his blood from adding to the mess by sucking on the injured finger; that's fear.
AprilLittle chapter 52 . 8/29/2013
Probably a nice ability to have when the intuited events are positive. . .bit of a curse otherwise. Good to know things, and yet, not.
AprilLittle chapter 51 . 8/29/2013

Shittiest feeling ever.
AprilLittle chapter 50 . 8/29/2013
Ah, Rye! That heart stopping moment when that which you fear actually occurs!

Gah. Thank goodness it was just the stocks for them.
Thgyes chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
24 seconds yes please
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
Mooooorrrree Clove
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 53 . 8/26/2013
Oh my sweet angel Roy! :'( My feels still haven't recovered from your Train Ride.

I love how the Avox feels the need to suck the blood from he pricked finger, which shows the level of depravity they must endure. Another amazing chapter!
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »