Reviews for Hope Fallen From the Sky
Wattail Dragon chapter 17 . 7/16
Dude, no more updates? Damn, I was expecting to see more Seto and how the story ends. :(
LadyRaider92 chapter 17 . 5/18
ALRIGHT EVERYONE IS SAFE AND SOUND (to some extent) AND REUNITED :D
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW
LadyRaider92 chapter 16 . 5/18
OHHHH BOOOY. What is Alkien planning.
LadyRaider92 chapter 15 . 5/17
Well almost everything is explained. But I wonder what is going to happen next.
LadyRaider92 chapter 14 . 5/17
Well some things got answered while new questions came out. This is definitely getting more and more serious.
LadyRaider92 chapter 11 . 5/15
I. LOVE. THIS. CHAPTER. The first song soooooooooooooooooooooo went with what is going on with Amber and Seto. I pulled out my MP3 and listen to "Break Away " while reading it but unfortunately I don't have the other song so I will have to look that up on YouTube later. I don't fully believe that Zach "loves" Amber but I will wait and see.
LadyRaider92 chapter 10 . 5/15
AWESOME DUEL. It's like they are in the show and Amber is like Yami when he's battling a bad guy. Awesome hope speech too.
LadyRaider92 chapter 8 . 5/15
The Drama continues.
LadyRaider92 chapter 7 . 5/15
WOW... this is getting very interesting. I wonder how they are going to stop the evil that brought the Yu-gi-oh! crew here and get them back home.
LeafeonLover chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
YAY! Their all back together and your alive! Two happy things in one day. I hope amber will be alright though and now we have all the character to play with. Won't that be hard to keep track of -.
UPDATE SOON!
P.S I know you'll do great in college and at work ;)
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Well things are about to get real interesting for everyone that's for sure! Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon and see what happens to Amber and the other Yugioh characters!
LeafeonLover chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
I'm so happy your graduating amber I know you'll do great in whatever you choose to do!
Also oh no amber was kidnapped
Save her atem!
Although she called out Atem's name and not Seto's was that hinting at somethig oooooorrrr is it just because yami's the hero and can save her
I dunno
The Queen of Water chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Cool
jade.olson.5494 chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
I love the story so far! Your a really talented writer and I wish I had an ounce of your talent or your courage, because I would be deathly afraid of putting anything up. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
LeafeonLover chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Ill review for you amber -
I called it all the people using stuff from others world are becoming 'sick' you could say I guessed it I'm so smart it's a great twist though never would have seen it comin if I weren't so smart
Wondeful ive been waiting for this chapter forever