Reviews for Hope Fallen From the Sky
UPDATE SOON!
Update soon!
Update the story please!
Please continue updating the story!
LeafeonLover chapter 18 . 3/1
OMG you're alive! thank you arceus for this blessing. I really thought these stories had died which was totally disappointing because they were so good! But I'm glad their not, two years is a long time though. I'm sorry to hear there's such terrible stresses in your life but don't worry I know what it feels like to be so stressed you know you just can't write anything good so I understand. I hope your mum can get the help she needs and that your baby sister will rest in peace. I'm sure she is in a better place now and one day you'll see her again. Oh and don't worry about university too much. It may seem daunting but a year ago I was a junior too and now I sit back and watch all the newbies scramble and just think how cute it is. You'll get used to it faster than you think. anyways I hope your days will be brighter now. Just know all us readers are rooting for you ;)
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
UPDATE SOON!
Update soon please!
Update the story soon please!
Please keep updating the story, and let us all know when you'll be ready to update more please!
Let us all know when you'll be updating again soon!
Please you have to update the story and soon!
Wattail Dragon chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
Dude, no more updates? Damn, I was expecting to see more Seto and how the story ends. :(
LadyRaider92 chapter 17 . 5/18/2015
ALRIGHT EVERYONE IS SAFE AND SOUND (to some extent) AND REUNITED :D
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW
LadyRaider92 chapter 16 . 5/18/2015
OHHHH BOOOY. What is Alkien planning.
LadyRaider92 chapter 15 . 5/17/2015
Well almost everything is explained. But I wonder what is going to happen next.
LadyRaider92 chapter 14 . 5/17/2015
Well some things got answered while new questions came out. This is definitely getting more and more serious.