Reviews for Hope Fallen From the Sky
Update please and soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
Please update!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
Update the story soon please!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
Continue updating both the stories please!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2016
Update soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/11/2016
Update the story please!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/14/2016
Please continue updating the story!
LeafeonLover chapter 18 . 3/1/2016
OMG you're alive! thank you arceus for this blessing. I really thought these stories had died which was totally disappointing because they were so good! But I'm glad their not, two years is a long time though. I'm sorry to hear there's such terrible stresses in your life but don't worry I know what it feels like to be so stressed you know you just can't write anything good so I understand. I hope your mum can get the help she needs and that your baby sister will rest in peace. I'm sure she is in a better place now and one day you'll see her again. Oh and don't worry about university too much. It may seem daunting but a year ago I was a junior too and now I sit back and watch all the newbies scramble and just think how cute it is. You'll get used to it faster than you think. anyways I hope your days will be brighter now. Just know all us readers are rooting for you ;)
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
AND
UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/12/2016
Update soon please!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/2/2016
Update the story soon please!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/25/2016
Please keep updating the story, and let us all know when you'll be ready to update more please!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2016
Let us all know when you'll be updating again soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2016
Please you have to update the story and soon!
Wattail Dragon chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
Dude, no more updates? Damn, I was expecting to see more Seto and how the story ends. :(