Reviews for Milk Maid
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Of course, the next item on the list would be whether or not recording the session was included in the 'price'.
Still an interesting story.

Cheers!
Beth Cyra chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I really don't know what to think. Thing is I love Mai as a character but just have a hard time enjoying her with Tate/Reito and find it odd when she is with Mikoto so as I'm sure you can easily imagine this puts me in a bit of a jam given Mai's fan base.

I got to say for a story dealing with a sexual kink you managed to keep it much classier then most I've seen and the resolution (Mai getting release with out penetration as well as only light description) was very nice and easy to read given how I tend to avoid M rated content.

Haruka and Mai was an interesting opening as well, don't really know what to think of it again but it seemed to take easier then I first imagined. Don't know how long Mai could take seeing her without being able to respond though.

Overall very nice and having Mai as the lead in a story is always nice given how ShizNat heavy the fan base is.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is a wonderful world full of kink. I wonder what Mai will do if Yukino asks to join Haruka for the fun...
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Wow. I Definitly can see Nao doing that. Probably. Can that be a request?
angelronin chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Yeah this story both kind weird and interesting due Mai being a milk maid it somewhat have a fetish attach to it. The scene between Mai /Haruka kind hot in spite that fetish isn't my thing. Also I want getting you a think for hooking Reito and Mai up briefly. You misspell Mai's last name.
BigKwell chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Whoa - that is one TWISTED tale! Can't wait for more!
Boredandidle chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very interesting plotline here. Hope u actually do the natsuki plotline as well even as an aside. She definitely has the most mother issues among the cast. I can even see shizuru somehow getting in with this even if she is with natsuki. She'd probably be the one to suggest it... the lecher... :)
debora diskey chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
love it love it! more please!