Reviews for The Curse Of Chance
SunshineBubbles chapter 6 . 7/31
Love it, I look forward to seeing more.
Gal chapter 6 . 1/6
Please continue this story!
Alexandria Ackerman chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
Dude what the fuck, she's a fucking bitch, like I know he massacred his clan but she could avoid not getting killed by just not being there on the night of the thing. Sorry but at the moment she is a complete bitch to me at the moment.
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 6 . 10/3/2015
Hi! I just wanted to say I think this story is wonderful! I loved how you portrayed the characters! And the plot is really interesting too! :D
I hope Miku and Itachi end up together in the end! :) Man...I feel so sorry for Itachi this chapter.. :( Anyway, I noticed its been a while since you update and I'm quite anxious that this story has been put on hiatus or worse abandoned. :(
I really hope you update soon! ;)
lizyeh2000 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
ewaa chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
oh poor tachi ;c she shouldnt run
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
huh miku's personality same as me. troublesome.
left-for-work chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
gak- how could youuuuuuuuuuuuu ... ;; you left me at such a cliffy mannnnn ** you better update soon this story is great! I mean I seem to sometimes hate first person pov but this story is really well written and I was able to read it without getting completely annoyed. This is a really interesting story and I can't wait to see Miku's progress. GAK whyy she leave wittle itachi all aloneeeeeee ;n; I mean I get why but stilllll XD ahhhhh update soon mannn you're drivin me nuts leaving me at such a cliffy !
GreenOnBlack chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Awww, poor Hanako. Thank you for your hard work and I hope to read more in the future.
SilverRider09 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
...keep writing...now...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Poor Itachi! Great job so far! Keep going!
lala1221994 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
made me cry
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Aww man why and jst when I thought she really liked him oh well can you please let Minto and Kushina survive PLZ
Chow
T.P
Ja ne!
tmjay10 chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
love it please continue
Melissa Fairy chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
PLEASE UPDATE NOW! I LOVE THIS!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »