Reviews for Backwards
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2019
Great idea. Can McKay memories go back too? Since it was copied into the thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
just a question... why would the future be different if they ayint been noodifyed about whats gonna happen. I mean won't the same thing reapeat it self?
sheppardlover928 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Sheppard has his work cut out for him! I wonder where in Atlantis, he picked to time travel to?! Guess I' ll have to wait to find out as you bring the story from 'the past' up to speed and have them arrive in Atlantis! looking forward to ore!
sheppardlover928 chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
My head's spinning with the whole time travel thing, bit I love it! A one way trip back seven years...but this John would be killed because two JOhn Sheppard's can't liv ein the same time realm! But ...we know he'll do it-if it means changing the future where they don't lose the war against the wraith! Looking forward to more...great job!
sheppardlover928 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Whoa! That was close! Thank goodness Rodney showed up when he did! What a surprise! Now that John is rescued...what a bout Zelenka?! He is still on the hive ship!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Hmmm...how is John going to get out of this dilemma. And with Zelenka in tow?! And...why does John's number one rule to not leave anyone being..not apply to him?! Oh, our altruistic flyboy is way too altruistic!
timbergirl chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I liked the incooperation of the ATA gene and how it works for location. Nice refernce. The relationship between Jhon and Rodney seems a little off, but I guess thats what a Warith war can do to you. Keep up the good work, and I am really enjoying the short/frequent updates.
timbergirl chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Intersting idea, I'm liking.
timbergirl chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
I thought you did Todd very well , nice work.
diama56 chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
Oh, great!

Now I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
BMick chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Ooh, I like this - McKay-level complexity with time-travel, alternate timelines, and convoluted complications. You are brave!
diama56 chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Grrrreaaat!

Where do you go now with this fic?

I want the next chapter pretty soon, please!
BMick chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Accepting death isn't like Sheppard - but keeping his word IS. To save the others, I can see him stepping up to death like that. Not to say, he isn't quite happy to have it go otherwise!
timbergirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
First I love this idea, the summary hooked me right away. Just because we are the good guys dosen't mean we come out on top every time. I really like the idea of, we didn't save Earth and the Wraith did come. So now lets fix it.

I really am looking forward to what crazy plan the team has come up with to set the galaxy. I liked that you had confidence in Zelenka, he may come off as a little shy and uncertain, but when it really counts he is brillant and can come through.

Look forward to reading much more.
BMick chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Good setup for characters, scene and situation - I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.