Reviews for Exonerated
parkjeohwi chapter 33 . 9/2
Hey again,
Im sorry I missed the part were you explained the reason for taking it down and sadly i missed the deadline for reading it ... well
I hope your dream comes/came true for publishing it officially XD and i will be looking forward to it! Good luck
parkjeohwi chapter 1 . 9/2
Im really interested in reading your story! However, it has been removed and I was wondering if it will ever be reuploaded? and if yes when?
clueingforcasdean chapter 1 . 7/6
Where was it moved to?
BlindViolinist chapter 33 . 7/2
OMG I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I remember reading this a couple months ago, and I really enjoyed it. I hope your publishing goes (went?) well and you get real money for all the work you put into this story. Congrats!
As always, thank you, author.
Heckyehbaconpancakes chapter 33 . 6/29
I'm sad that I never got to read this because I think I would have very much enjoyed it, and I can't blame you for getting rid of it on here to make money by putting it somewhere else, because I know I would have done exactly the same thing. I just hope it works out and one day I will be able to read it.
cathastrophy chapter 1 . 5/15
Hi, I've been reading a few extracts from your fan fiction and I love them! 3 but i can't find the complete story anywhere :c so if you could show me where I can read your fic i would be thankful (sorry but english is not my first language, so i apologised for any mistake in my comment xd)
Bye !
so we don't get to read the story? aw man!
Sue chapter 33 . 4/17
I love your work, but not much English, but still I try to read your stories.
Thank you very much for sharing.
I saw the news that published a story, congratulations, you deserve it.
Although it was too late that hears me, and I could not get your wonderful story Destiel (exonerated).
It was too sad not to have it, so I encourage this email to send you to see if you could share it again, would you do me very happy, but can even so I appreciate it.
Thank you very much and congratulations again, you're a great writer.

P.S. Sorry, not much English as I had to use a translator. Sorry.
Vampirestar chapter 33 . 4/12
Hi! We are weating for the URL to buy the book. I have the hope we can read it.
Anonymous chapter 33 . 4/8
I am sorry to see this fic go. Truly one of my favorite pieces probably ever, and I missed the mark to re-read it; and I pretty much hate myself for it. I could buy the book yea, and I probably will, but I don't know if it could be the same without the characterization and life you gave these characters. Thank you for the fic though. I really and truly loved it.
MEMEMEME chapter 33 . 3/28
Oh man i missed being able to read again! When can i buy the book because i will be the first to pre order a copy!
Good for you! That is so exciting! I hope the publishing goes well and this is just a start for more amazing things to grow from!
AnnitaChibaKou chapter 1 . 3/7
I have been reading some of your stories and they are awesome. It's sad that I was a month later to read this one so would like to know if was published to buy a copy and read it. It might not be a Destiel one but you got me with cops and serial killers hahaha.
I wish you luck with the publishing! Absolutely a great piece of fanfiction!
Eleneil chapter 33 . 2/2
I was late by 2 days before I could read you fic. What terrible luck I have
Anywho, congrats on your publishing opportunity! I hope I can read your ebook one day. I would love to know how you worked it all out. Have a wonderful day
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »