Reviews for Exonerated
MerrilyRoundtheBend chapter 33 . 9/21
... starts thinking about pitchforks because I can't find this story and I have sads.
ao3kamera tumblr chapter 33 . 4/9
I've been searching and I see this update was in 2015- fingers crossed you got it published and if not I do hope you put the chapters back. This story was recommended and I can't wait to read it!
Destiel Fan chapter 1 . 4/9
So where can we purchase your book to read now?
killermellow165224 chapter 30 . 3/31
uhhh is this story available anywhere? since its not showing up here :(
Can you put up the link or the story again
When will this story be put back up or will the link be added
Perfil sin Utilizar chapter 33 . 2/1
Este libro ya est√° a la venta?
Did it get published yet? I really wanted to read this.
Muirdris chapter 33 . 12/5/2016
CONGRATULATIONS!
Here's hoping all goes smoothly! Your writing is incredible, and it deserves to be a REAL LIFE BOOK THAT YOU CAN HOLD IN YOUR HAND.
ClemTheFruit chapter 33 . 11/7/2016
Hi ! I'm french si sorry for the orthograph.
I really like your story like REALLY REALLY REALLY like !
And i'm really frustrated that i can't read the end of this perfection. So i want to ask you, where can i read the end ? If i have to order the book it's not a problem but i relly want the following and i think i'm gonna die if i don't read it.
Good luck for the following !
Clémentine
WorkInProgress24 chapter 33 . 10/26/2016
Oh wow! Congratulations! I am super sad to learn that I found my way to this crazy land that is fan-fiction entirely too late to get to read this but I really do hope that it gets published. I have read some of your other stuff, and just recently your bio, and think you are just wonderful. Your style and voice make for a most enjoyable read and your use of humor is just spot on. Congrats again and I really hope that I get to read this one day. Sounds awesome! (formally Itza Me Michellio)
parkjeohwi chapter 33 . 9/2/2016
Hey again,
Im sorry I missed the part were you explained the reason for taking it down and sadly i missed the deadline for reading it ... well
I hope your dream comes/came true for publishing it officially XD and i will be looking forward to it! Good luck
parkjeohwi chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Hey,
Im really interested in reading your story! However, it has been removed and I was wondering if it will ever be reuploaded? and if yes when?
clueingforcasdean chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Where was it moved to?
BlindViolinist chapter 33 . 7/2/2016
OMG I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I remember reading this a couple months ago, and I really enjoyed it. I hope your publishing goes (went?) well and you get real money for all the work you put into this story. Congrats!
As always, thank you, author.
1,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »