Reviews for Exonerated
Did it get published yet? I really wanted to read this.
Muirdris chapter 33 . 12/5/2016
CONGRATULATIONS!
Here's hoping all goes smoothly! Your writing is incredible, and it deserves to be a REAL LIFE BOOK THAT YOU CAN HOLD IN YOUR HAND.
Panda-Clem chapter 33 . 11/7/2016
Hi ! I'm french si sorry for the orthograph.
I really like your story like REALLY REALLY REALLY like !
And i'm really frustrated that i can't read the end of this perfection. So i want to ask you, where can i read the end ? If i have to order the book it's not a problem but i relly want the following and i think i'm gonna die if i don't read it.
Good luck for the following !
Clémentine
WorkInProgress24 chapter 33 . 10/26/2016
Oh wow! Congratulations! I am super sad to learn that I found my way to this crazy land that is fan-fiction entirely too late to get to read this but I really do hope that it gets published. I have read some of your other stuff, and just recently your bio, and think you are just wonderful. Your style and voice make for a most enjoyable read and your use of humor is just spot on. Congrats again and I really hope that I get to read this one day. Sounds awesome! (formally Itza Me Michellio)
parkjeohwi chapter 33 . 9/2/2016
Hey again,
Im sorry I missed the part were you explained the reason for taking it down and sadly i missed the deadline for reading it ... well
I hope your dream comes/came true for publishing it officially XD and i will be looking forward to it! Good luck
parkjeohwi chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Hey,
Im really interested in reading your story! However, it has been removed and I was wondering if it will ever be reuploaded? and if yes when?
clueingforcasdean chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Where was it moved to?
BlindViolinist chapter 33 . 7/2/2016
OMG I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I remember reading this a couple months ago, and I really enjoyed it. I hope your publishing goes (went?) well and you get real money for all the work you put into this story. Congrats!
As always, thank you, author.
Heckyehbaconpancakes chapter 33 . 6/29/2016
I'm sad that I never got to read this because I think I would have very much enjoyed it, and I can't blame you for getting rid of it on here to make money by putting it somewhere else, because I know I would have done exactly the same thing. I just hope it works out and one day I will be able to read it.
itscatastrophy chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Hi, I've been reading a few extracts from your fan fiction and I love them! 3 but i can't find the complete story anywhere :c so if you could show me where I can read your fic i would be thankful (sorry but english is not my first language, so i apologised for any mistake in my comment xd)
Bye !
Guest chapter 33 . 4/28/2016
so we don't get to read the story? aw man!
Sue chapter 33 . 4/17/2016
Hello
I love your work, but not much English, but still I try to read your stories.
Thank you very much for sharing.
I saw the news that published a story, congratulations, you deserve it.
Although it was too late that hears me, and I could not get your wonderful story Destiel (exonerated).
It was too sad not to have it, so I encourage this email to send you to see if you could share it again, would you do me very happy, but can even so I appreciate it.
Thank you very much and congratulations again, you're a great writer.

P.S. Sorry, not much English as I had to use a translator. Sorry.
Vampirestar chapter 33 . 4/12/2016
Hi! We are weating for the URL to buy the book. I have the hope we can read it.
Anonymous chapter 33 . 4/8/2016
I am sorry to see this fic go. Truly one of my favorite pieces probably ever, and I missed the mark to re-read it; and I pretty much hate myself for it. I could buy the book yea, and I probably will, but I don't know if it could be the same without the characterization and life you gave these characters. Thank you for the fic though. I really and truly loved it.
MEMEMEME chapter 33 . 3/28/2016
Oh man i missed being able to read again! When can i buy the book because i will be the first to pre order a copy!
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »