Reviews for Exonerated
Hi I am too late to read your story but the reviews made me want to read it and would like to know how can I get hold of your book or if there’s a link to it?
Phe Phe Nix chapter 33 . 3/3
What’s happened so far? Published or que? I am super excited for you but also love rereading books
Shell chapter 33 . 2/5
Did you get it published?
And what happened?
MerrilyRoundtheBend chapter 33 . 9/21/2017
... starts thinking about pitchforks because I can't find this story and I have sads.
ao3kamera tumblr chapter 33 . 4/9/2017
I've been searching and I see this update was in 2015- fingers crossed you got it published and if not I do hope you put the chapters back. This story was recommended and I can't wait to read it!
Destiel Fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
So where can we purchase your book to read now?
killermellow165224 chapter 30 . 3/31/2017
uhhh is this story available anywhere? since its not showing up here :(
Guest chapter 33 . 3/1/2017
Can you put up the link or the story again
Guest chapter 33 . 2/20/2017
When will this story be put back up or will the link be added
Perfil sin Utilizar chapter 33 . 2/1/2017
Este libro ya está a la venta?
Guest chapter 33 . 1/7/2017
Did it get published yet? I really wanted to read this.
Muirdris chapter 33 . 12/5/2016
CONGRATULATIONS!
Here's hoping all goes smoothly! Your writing is incredible, and it deserves to be a REAL LIFE BOOK THAT YOU CAN HOLD IN YOUR HAND.
ClemTheFruit chapter 33 . 11/7/2016
Hi ! I'm french si sorry for the orthograph.
I really like your story like REALLY REALLY REALLY like !
And i'm really frustrated that i can't read the end of this perfection. So i want to ask you, where can i read the end ? If i have to order the book it's not a problem but i relly want the following and i think i'm gonna die if i don't read it.
Good luck for the following !
Clémentine
WorkInProgress24 chapter 33 . 10/26/2016
Oh wow! Congratulations! I am super sad to learn that I found my way to this crazy land that is fan-fiction entirely too late to get to read this but I really do hope that it gets published. I have read some of your other stuff, and just recently your bio, and think you are just wonderful. Your style and voice make for a most enjoyable read and your use of humor is just spot on. Congrats again and I really hope that I get to read this one day. Sounds awesome! (formally Itza Me Michellio)
1,592 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »