Reviews for The Rebel Soldier and his Little Lady
Scififan33 chapter 21 . 16h
good story. Edward and Maria really were crazy. Glad Jasper got a happy ending too. not sure i would have forgiven Alice so quickly.
MiccaF chapter 21 . 7/15
Love it! Great story :-)
NialeliKropf chapter 1 . 5/23
I love it so much so far!
Petersgirl2011 chapter 21 . 3/15
Oh wow! I loved it. Keep up the excellent writing.

no account.
Dutchesss chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Well I see it's been a year and change since you finish this story. I'm so glad you did. This is by far one of best fic's I have read so far. There is not enough Garrett/Bella out there for me.(also Jasper/Bella) I enjoyed this story of G/B so very much. I will be checking what else you have written. I am a fan. All I can say well written, well done.I hope that life is being kind to you. Thanks for sharing...
kantorkan chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
Fyi,your chapter numbering is a little to see she is following Garrett with her diet.
kantorkan chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
When she is turned will she be a human drinker also or will she turn him to the dark side and have him be a squirrel sucker? i know this is an older story but you do need a Beta to check your story for missing and wrong words.
Bell 1 chapter 21 . 9/21/2014
That was an adorable venture with Garrett and Bella. Though I already like Garrett, I wanted him once again while reading this. ;)

I'm glad Edward and Maria got what was coming to them.
Hells book 666 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
veary good job on this pic of art think you for your time and creatvtey
TiffBaby101 chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
love it
Guest chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Awesome :-)
jacksperluvr chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
I just reread this story and I loe it
kantorkan chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
Obviously this is showing how stupid Eddie is going to wait two months before trying to go after Bella thinking he can just waltz back in and grab her. i doubt he has even scouted out around her house and the town. Maria might regret helping him while she is being ripped apart and burned. so Charlie found his ever after also. i can't wait to see Eddie's face when he finds out his pet is a vampire that will probably kick his ass,i wonder if she will have a kick ass gift. i think she should be a sponge.
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
I want that trip to Ireland myself! Complete with cottage and everything! :-D Do you think I Have to take someone with me? LOLOL