Reviews for The Skies Over Manhattan
weemcg33 chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
I was so happy to see you'd posted another chapter! And it was awesome...And kinda sad. I watched that episode of Agent's of Shield last week and I was shocked at what Phil went through, I mean I'm glad he's alive but felt horrible at how they managed to bring him back.
Liked Phil coming to Clint for advice, it was very well written. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I live in utah, and I say shit out loud.
AlienTourist chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Thanks for updating! This was pretty good. I'm glad Coulson and Barton were able to work it out, at least somewhat.
Hawaiichick chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
I love that Clint and Phil got this time to make amends and get things off their chest. I always find their friendship and work relationship so fascinating. It's probably cause of that deep bond that writers give them. I love that. In a way I always think of them as the first. The first ultimate team...way before the Avengers and before Natasha and Clint. Thanks for another great chapter!
Kylen chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Here. I write words. I review. There. (I really should leave it at that...)

But you know I loved this WAY too much, and I love how you write Coulson - and his confusion and sheer PAIN over how this all played out. It's gorgeous. I love it.
hawkeyeforever chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I was surprised to see the update, but very happy! I like how you tied in the events of the newer Marvel movies and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I really loved this chapter, with the (well-deserved) indignation towards Fury and
Coulson's recovery. Lovely as always :) Happy Writing:)
CrlkSeasons chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
"So how did you get over it? Not having … a choice. Being controlled. Having your will taken away?"
The old saying about good intentions and the road to hell comes to mind … and that's working on the assumption that intentions were good.
"Currently composed of one-sixth grief, one-th crushing guilt and two-thirds homicidal rage."
Anger is often the only effective defence available against grief and guilt. A damaged mind can be a dark and dangerous place to wander through. I hope you were very good to yourself after you finished writing this.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I know you said this is it, but I think you should continue! It's so good! You could do it on Winter Soldier or the arrow necklace. Something Clint and Natasha.
tayababy chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Wow. Just... wow. The feels! Epically awesome. Well done :)
JRBarton chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
the long wait was definitely worth it and I can understand the difficulty you've had in writing this chapter. I can't say more because Agents of Shield has just started here, so I'm missing out on a lot of stuff, don't know if you make it up or it will happen later on in the show. But that's not really the point, isn't it? The point is how do you come to term with a life which you no longer feel completely yours? How do you deal with thoughs and memories when you're not sure if they belong to you or not? The meeting between Clint and Phil is something else, a masterpiece in its quiet conversation, the asking-not-asking questions because deep down you are not so sure you want to know the answers. As I said, totally worth the wait, you my friend - and I think I told you once or twice already - are one of the few amazing writers here and I love your stories dearly. This is just my first impression, I will read this chapter again and I'm sure I will find some other little gems hidden which will make me reflect more. Thank you for this beauty
pentaghasts chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
I love this - just started reading Clintasha fic and this is one of my favs so far (even though it's about other relationships too but still). Looking forward to chapter five.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
I freaking love this story so much! Please keep adding to this! It's one if the best Avengers stories out there!
Kaitie85386 chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
I loved the stories, they were all extremely well written. Its nice to have Clint as a focus for once, because he's usually the one left out, sadly. Great job! :)
-kaitie
PS-I don't get the ending on this last one... Could you explain it please?
penguincrazy chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
loved this story! I love the friendships you wrote between Clint and the rest of the team.
DBhawkguy30 chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
This story is awesome, and really well written. All the characters are just how i'd imagine them.
And I must have read that list at the end four times then went... Huh Coulson isn't on it. Woohoo!
Can't wait for more!