Reviews for The Skies Over Manhattan
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
utah. lol
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
EmilyRoseKeys chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
"He knows that she can hold that kind of posture for hours, just like he can his bow. And that he'll buckle before she does. He always does. Isn't that how this whole thing between them got started, him not being able to go for the kill?"

Oh my God, I swear my heart stopped for a second when I read that! You have a way with their voices, I felt like I was in their place whatever they were feeling, discomfort, trust! That was very good!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! I could'nt do it either- leave the poor guy dead...
theredrobin chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
This is just terrific. I love stories focusing on the entire team's relationship (with a slight emphasis on Clint and Natasha, of course; I'm sure you understand), and this was a really great one. I like how you more or less measure how everyone is doing by bringing them into a frame of reference with Clint and how he is coping. I couldn't pick a favorite chapter if I tried, they are all that good.

Nice, strong ending too without you spelling out a thing. I'm always impressed when someone can pull off something subtle like that.
ladygris chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Complete? Wait, what? But there's so many more questions! Is Coulson still alive? In a coma and they weren't sure if he would survive? Had to fake his death for some reason? But that's just the way my mind works.

I really enjoyed Bruce's thoughts on Clint and Natasha's relationship. Seeing this moment-when Clint returned from his first mission back-from an outside POV was really interesting, and Bruce is an interesting character anyway.

Great work on this story! Really looking forward to your next one!
NoLongerHidden chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I love how you did the entire team moments, yet still added time for Clint and Natasha, my favorite pairing. If this is done, please don't let it be done. It's truly amazing.
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Whoa, that ending was unexpected. But made me smile in happines. :) I love the little details we get in this chapter. Like Clint adores baklava and needs coffee when on a mission. I love your Clintasha too.
human28 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Ah, perfect ending. You should consider writing a follow-up story for this! Would definitely be a fun read.
human28 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Finally a portrayal worthy of Thor! Best one I've read so far. Hate the way people describe him in some fics, like he's just comic relief and nothing else.
LanternLight13 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Brilliant. Thank you for sharing.
Shadowpool95 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
:O Oh my god, what happens next? I MUST KNOW!
Hehehe (._.) It is very awesome.
Arlome chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Amazing, as always. Loved Doreen, loved Sitwell, loved the end. Basically, I loved everything about this. Too bad it's the end:)
Velvet Widow chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Thank you for this excellent story and also all its prequels. All your stories all extremely well written. One can see the hard work in each chapter. I like your writing so much that i will also read your star trek fics and it is not my favorite fandom. Please continue this good work cannot wait to read more!
BettyBackInTheDay chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
This was a thoroughly enjoyable story to read. Your character study was a great idea, but your writing style really brought it to life for me. The dialogue was fabulous and you interspersed each character's internal thought process just enough to convey the perfect tone for their situation and the reader's understanding. No idea how you had the patience to write all this, but so glad you did. Absolutely loved this story. Excellent job.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »