Reviews for Embers of Life
Chargone chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Well, That doesn't sound fun...
On the other hand: chapter! Yay!
Jarl of the North chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Yet another impressive update! I like where this is going... Not much else to say, you pretty much know everything else.

Ja ne
Warpath202 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Please update soon, this is good.
DarthDakka chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I look forward to you next chapter with interest!
Certified chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Nice one so far, can't wait to see what happens next. Much more believable manner for Selvaria surviving than some other fanfics I've read in my time. By the way, are you going to post this one on DeviantArt like the prologue or in some way tell the people who only know about this on DA that it's here? Keep up the good work man.
Chargone chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Never could save her from the gas, myself.
Poor Selvaria.
Linksroyal chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
hi! I would really love to read a story like this ! Perhaps maybe you would like to read A Valkyria's Redemption by Darkwarrior . He wrote it very well and in a way that really gives you a idea of what if Selvaria Joined squad 7 after noticing that she is only a tool to be used and thrown aside. as she joins squad 7 to fight for something good. Please continue it shows alot of promise.
NephyrisX chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
FINALLY! An update!

Prologue is fine, but I so hope you reference it in future chapters. After all, the prologue must serve some purpose outside of introducing the story.

Well, I hope you will produce more chapters in the near future.

Cheers!
cloner4000 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Its been a while since I have read a VC fanfic, but I really like your prologue. I really think it has potential and you should definitely give it a try
Chargone chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
interesting prologue is interesting... but still only a prologue, and thus there's not all that much to be said about it. I like what you've done with it though.
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Nice I like where this is going. I have always like Selvaria and I have wanted her to become good and fight for squad 7 than with Maximillian I feel sorry she never realized he was using her all along.
Jarl of the North chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Allow me to be the first to comment on this masterpiece. So far, it is in all respects a true piece of art. Haing never readyhe original for myself I can't comment for how it has improved, but I can say that I look forwards to seeing your story. I thank you for allowing me this chance, and for inviting me onto .net; I'd have never gotten this chance if not for that.
With all respects