Reviews for Dominate Me
LustfulAvarices chapter 4 . 4/17
I'm a touch confused... Didn't you have them say in an earlier chapter that going to another Dom was a dealbreaker? I thought it was...
I mean no offence, I was just a bit confused.
Taurie Lucas chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
Hi! I have read this fic about 3 times now. I love it! Apart from it being a Grimmichi the whole BDSM lifestyle really intrigues me and even more so since you have been drawing upon your own experiences. It intrigues me because it is different but it feels like there is so much more trust and ways of showing affection within this lifestyle. As you have written, it isn't all gumdrops and rainbows but nothing ever is. Thanks for sharing your life and story with us (I say 'us' coz everyone can see it and it would be weird to say 'me')
Also if you don't mind, I would like to learn more about this. Would you mind giving me the links to those sites you mentioned in the first chapter please?

Thank you again.
Vanillamoo chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
Kyyyaaaa! BEST. FANFIC. EVER! LOVELOVELOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITIN G THIS AMAZING FANFIC FOR PEOOLE LIKW ME TO READ GRIMMICHI FTW OTP!
greenwings33 chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
Awe
thebookworm90 chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
I loved this story and am glad that I found it. I do wonder, will you ever post about what happens between Yuzu and Ichigo? Or about the families meeting? What you described happening between the parents sounded as if it would be very humorous.
demoncookie8D chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Just ... thank you.
bchiles21 chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Omg I loved it! You and me need to talk!
Prime's Little One chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
Okay, I'm going to be completely honest here: I was a tiny bit wary to read this story, as a lot of BDSM stories I see have too much... well, I'm not sure how exactly to put it but... The best way to say it is that this story, I could read the love between Grimmjow and Ichigo, and it wasn't all about controlling the Sub. I love being able to read how much love and trust there was between them.

I know next to nothing about the BDSM lifestyle, but what I do know is what I've read from Fanfiction. I think this one, and there was an old, Gundam Wing 2x1 fic that I read that went into more than controlling the Submissive. Other wise, it's just about enforcing your will on the sub. At least, that's what I've read in fics.

I've always been leery of the Dom/Sub thing, giving total control to someone else whom could possibly hurt you... So to find that I actually really liked this story was quite a shock. And it's quite intriguing, as well, to be honest. So, yeah... I actually really liked this, so thanks for writing it.
clarit chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I've always been interested in this stuff, even If I feel too shy to act upon it fully, I was familiar with it. But I've learned A LOT through this, and thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Kuddos to Isshin as he seems to be the greatest dad ever.
Too bad about yuzu though. :(
I don't even understand why anyone would be so repulsed by this lifestyle. I really don't get it. I mean I get that it's a little different and hard to completely grasp unless experiencing it, but I don't see where the hate should come from. I mean, come on, we're all a little messed up in our heads, right? and we channel differently, have different very specific needs, and we cope and try and be happy. I just hate hate xD peace, out. (?)
thanks for a great read. :)
Caitriona695 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
This scene, especially the aftercare, was so wonderful it had me all sniffly. Thanks so much for sharing this.
phoenixreal chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
I'm impressed and inspired... Not a member of the lifestyle, but love to read accurate and realistic accounts.
me chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
OMIGOSH I READ THIS A LONG TIME AGO AND WAS LOOKING FOR IT IM SO HAPPY ITS SUCH A GOOD STORY ;D
JuneDelph chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Next time someone asks me what I want to do when I grow up, I'll say I want to be a sub. You can't imagine the amount of bite marks and fingernails scatch that appeared on my wrists, hands and arms as I read this amazingly trust-filled and erotic story.
HomieGPoptart chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
A little bit ashamed to say it took me almost until the end of this chapter to figure out what "nilla" meant. Haha I'm usually wary of BDSM fics because a lot of times it doesn't go as into depth as yours does and the authors seem to twist the way the submission feels, at least to me, so that it no longer feels like mutual respect and caring; but yours was so amazing and I loved the way you explained the boundaries and agreements in the story and made it feel like a super healthy relationship. I loved how you included the aftercare part, too. I'm pretty sure this is the best BDSM fic I've ever read.
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 1 . 6/26/2013