Reviews for Happy Birthday
Cai17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Very Sweet.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
wow! that was so good! i almost started crying. i really must read the last 20 or so books.

pity you can't read them online!

Sapphire
rae Raku Ozzarian's lil sista chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
aw -tear- thats so sad, tear jerker, i LOVE rachel & Jake bonding fics, its so sweet. but i love R/T ..._
Alpha Raptor chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Well, I don't usually read short fics, and even if I do they usually suck, but man, this wasn't half bad. Bravo. Write some more good ones, aright? Make a name for short fics! lol. Peace.
Shadoe Elf chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
that was very sweet, I'm not a very emotional person and I hae crying but I started to at the end of this. But you're right, Rachel would hate having a huge memorial
digimon-lover chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
aw! how cute! i almost cried! ( i am being completly serious)
Isabella Cahill chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
This was a really good fic...very sweet, very nice.
Clear Candles chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
*wipes eyes* That was so cute! i didn't know Tobias had blue eyes. I aprecciate the... never mind. nice story.
Sasayaku chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
That was soooo WAFFy. I loved it. You portrayed them each beautifully. Although, I think you should put more detail , and make it longer.
Maerd chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Aaaw! AAAW! This is so good, so sweet, so moving. Very very well-written. I can't believe Cassie would get married to someone else, though. And that Ax hoof thing... That was really cute.
Maerd chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
traycon3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
That was very good and touching.
Jinako-chan aka felinephoenix chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
That was great. My favorite scenes, or parts, whatever you want to call them, were when Rachel and Jake took their picture and when Jake and Tobias sang Happy Birthday to Rachel. They were great scenes. Ah, and I see some subtle J/T. That's interesting. Though it was also nice to see Jake and Cassie make up...well, I guess that describes it. All in all, this was a great little story and I liked it a lot...did I mention Ax buying Rachel a gift was really cute? And the Xena outfit...**snigger**

Random comment: Isn't the image of a little Jake, Rachel, and Cassie adorable? But what happened to Melissa? She dissappeared...