Reviews for What You're Missing Out On
EveJHoang chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Dear, I'm sobbing so hard my cat hid under the couch, terrified. I love this story, thank you for writing it...
Emily Rai chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Love it :)
evfangirl98 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I loved this!
HPandWforever chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Please tell me there's a sequel to this!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This fic actually made me cry a little. So good! I just love the pairing of Puck and Kurt. :o)
Dani chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
SEQUEL! love it.
fenomena chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow...that's all I have to day.
No, it's not. I loved this and I loved how you wrote Kurt and Noah so beautifully. You're a really talented writer and I would love to see this continued. I want to know what happens on New Years. Pleeease?
ToniBalogna978 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh my tears if angst and hope for the future! I require more! This is sustenance for my emotions lol.
ALI ALOU chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Love will conquer all only now is not their time. The future sees them together and hopefully together they will stay. I liked his one shot so I must congratulate you on it. Well done!
dominique chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
i really love the way you brought kurt and noah together..keep these stories coming :)
kurtofsky4eva chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Now, seriously, you aren't just a 19-year-old! This was awesome, really amazing. I love well-written stories that aren't made almost incomprehensible by poor grammar and spelling. Wow, this is now one of my all-time favorites. I didn't used to like this pairing but, dude, this is one of the best I've read. Congrats!
GleekShip chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is so sad. And it's sad that that's how Puck is portrayed on the show.

Amazing job.