Reviews for Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder
natasya chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Hei sorry I just got to your story and I love it. I love the way you put quotes in the beginning every chapters. And it was hilarious when Quinn encouraged Santana like a boxer. I know Rachel dramatic but you made her less dramatic and it's still Rachel, no less, so Brittany and even Santana can still tolerated her. And you paired her with Puck, I like the pairing. ) It sucks that Santana couldn't meet Brittany in few months, cause I thought there'd be a sneaky Santana went to see Brittany with help from Tina or maybe Brittany called her, but if you thought this suit the story then ok. I still love it, no less. Well done! )
dawger25 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
You're an excellent writer
Spaceship Coupe chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
that was a really good story :) glad I came across it!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
So they won't let Santana see Brittany in the hospital because she's not immediate family, but they'll disclose information to her about Britt's medical status & the procedures she underwent? If she's not entitled enough to step foot in Britt's room, it doesn't make sense that she'd be updated about Britt's condition in so much detail-that's another privilege reserved for immediate family. This is a glaring inconsistency in your fic & I'm pretty sure that it's illegal in real life. Even though this irked me and I found it hard to ignore, I still think this is a pretty cute fic. I imagine Brittana taking their kids to the same library they met in every weekend, and they read together as a family. Oh! And Britt teaches their kids to read in braille. So much potential fluff! Sequel? One shot? Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This is really cute. I like reading about Santana's compassionate side.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
OMG! Loved it! My favorite moment was when Brittany opened her eyes and described Santana :(
DameonCain chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Awesome fanfic I won't lie I cried a little when Britt got her sight back.
Brittandsan4evs chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh my, wow that was totally amazing, I loved it, the way you wrote them was perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
its sweet , I love it,
gracielovesyou chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
This was amazing :)
XenaLin chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Aww that was an awesome end to an awesome story.
Having Britt so enarmoured by Santana was so cute. Perfect.

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, as you probably already know tehe. Sequel? Or .. another story soon? Please?
RattyH chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Awesome, you just knew that she'd find Santana go as hell. So pleased she can see but a little sad it's all come to an end.

Thanks for a great read

X
venz07 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Gaaaaah i love it! I love how you sdescrobe Britt's first sight of Santana! This is perfect. Thank you writing this and I'm looking forward to reading more from you :)
Rosetoast chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Thaaaaaanks :)
M206 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
The last chapter & you DIDN'T let us know the details of their sexy times? Mean:(