Reviews for Delusions
MinxBunni22 chapter 27 . 1/28/2013
Wow! What a amazing story full of twist and turns! Great job!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
Amazing story, perfect last chapter! Really enjoyed reading it. :) Sadly everything has the end :( But still, thanks for one of the best stories I have read. I would love to see a sequel, you're great writer! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
So cute and fluffy. IM DROWNING IN MALTARA :) Perfect end to a perfect story. And YES to a sequel!
HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 34 . 1/13/2013
Loved this ending, very clever twist I wasn't expecting that at all! This story was really something and I loved every second of it! Your very talented and I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

(And thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed Trying but Failing haha I'll try to update Mal Fallon PI soon, I'm currently in the process of working out the chapters! :D )

-Jade :)
Guest chapter 33 . 1/11/2013
DROWNING IN MALTARA. It was perfect, but from you I would expect nothing less :)
bugreid chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
*blink blink* what the poo?! That was so flippin ADORABLE! Dear God, you had me so confused and scared! When I saw Oscar and Sandra on the beginning I was like freaking out and then the whole altar thing. Good gracious, I need a minute to calm my beating heart. I dont know what to think about this! I actually thought they were getting kidnapped! But, it was all amazing in the end because it was too. Darn. Cute! Seriously, cutest thing I've ever read. How sweet!
And how could I not review for such an awesome story as this one even though I'm like.. 30 chapters late? Lol. Better late than never. :]
Yes you should do a sequel! Ahh I can't wait!
MALTARA2010 chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
Amazing! I was not expecting that! Great story and I love, love, love the ending! Maltara 4ever :) ... Looking forward to your next story! :)

mozzi-girl chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
Okay that was the most adorable thing, I cannot stop squealing :D Mal's cuteness was way too much! :')

- Molly
bugreid chapter 33 . 1/11/2013
Oh Dear Heavens.. That ending caught me off guard! I had no idea that that was going to happen! 0 _ 0 it was all cute and fluffy and sweet and then BAM! Kidnapped! :0 looooovely. And heck! Keep going! Ill hold on as long as I possibly can for this story, I love it so much. :]
HopelessRomantic1994 chapter 33 . 1/11/2013
CLIFFHANGER! Dun dun dunnnnnn! Hehe Such an adorable chapter, so much Maltara fluff and then BAM the unexpected happens! I love this story! its come such a long way and you deserve every review you've gotten, your very talented! I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next! :D Update soon!
-Jade :)
mozzi-girl chapter 33 . 1/11/2013
No wayyy! I didn't see that coming at all! :O amazing chapter by the way, I loved it! :)

Well I can't really TEACH you to be like Mal I don't think haha, or I would... Um... Just play what you write through your head as if you're the character and it kind of just comes to you... For me anyway!

- Molly
MALTARA2010 chapter 33 . 1/11/2013
Ooo a twist! Love it ...:) can't wait to see what happens next! You've come a long way with this story ... Great job! Update soon. I'm glad that u enjoyed now or never ... :) thank you for the boost of confidence ... I be sure to have it done by next week ... :)

AKgal2001 chapter 33 . 1/10/2013
Sorry for not reviewing last chapter, I suck at that. Awww come on! It was all cute and sweet and so much Maltara and then Mal gets kidnapped?! What kinda world do we live in. AMAZING chapter, and awesome twist! Update soon!
bugreid chapter 32 . 1/9/2013
Well.. I managed to survive through another chapter..but just barely. The proposal was just TOO. DARN. CUTE! And the dinner with Mal, Ken, and Natara's parents was adorable! I love how the ring matches the male's eyes. Ughhh this was too good! :]
MALTARA2010 chapter 32 . 1/9/2013
Awe ... I luv Raj and Anita! Mal and Nat are finally engaged! Great chapter! And Yes ... I'm working on another story and hope to have it up soon! :)