Reviews for Absolution
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Bittersweet. If only the Doctor had come a little bit earlier...
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
This is a warrant from the Fandom Police. You are under arrest for making me cry.
Awfully Wee Billy Bigchin chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
I love this story
crookshanks11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
THERE ARE ACTUAL TEARS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE AND IT'S 10:00 AT NIGHT AND I SHOULD'VE GONE TO BED BUT INSTEAD I THOUGHT "WHY NOT READ ONE MORE OF MARIBOR'S ONE-SHOTS?"

WOW WASN'T THAT A GREAT FRICKITY FRACKING IDEA ASDGJKL YOU SHOULD CHANGE YOUR NAME TO JOHN GREEN BECAUSE YOUR STORIES MAKE ME CRY SO HARD ASDFGHJKL
elijahlover chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
The review "Perfect" was me xx :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Perfect.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Yeah. Quite a lot of... contrasts.
MissSarahG1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I love it, it's a great story :D
BBCRULES chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
It was beautiful... The 7-4 and 7-5 always makes me emotional. THnks for sharing it.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
You know, I just watched this week's episode of the Walking Dead, and I *just* made it through that without crying. Then I go an read this...
It's like the universe it trying to make me break down tonight.

This was lovely, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
Rouge Singer chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Beautiful little/big story. I think Mr. Moffat would be impressed.
TonksReincarnation chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Well now I'm feeling a bit emotional! That was WONDERFUL! Both sad and happy at the same time!
swordsandstories chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Okay. You just broke my heart. TWICE. I'm siting here tearing up because that onesshot was so sweet and sad, and I loved it so much. You wrote it with the perfect amount of heartbreak, so that it's not overly depressing but it's not making you feel indifferent either. So basically, I loved it!
Shaydees chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
What a lovely scene. Very well written! Thanks for sharing.
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was achingly sweet. I'm very glad you had a chance to write a story with Anthony as the main character. Hopefully there will be one with the handing off of the letters he has stashed from his parents and Bracy for the Doctor.