Reviews for Hung To Dry
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 8/21
Again. Hope you gonna write more or a sequel.
I normally hate it if storys are writen and sometimes are never fnished or have endings loke some of your storys ,where there should be more.
Bisides all that i like your storys
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was great! The cliffhanger is so suspenseful. I would loe to read another chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
TimeLordOfGallifrey: It was a great story!
Dean'sAngel6 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Where's the next Chapter!?
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
... that's it? nothing else? that's the end? THE END? ohh, c'mon dude! you can't do this to me!
ilikeclimbingtrees chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
You can't just start something like this and not end it. are you kidding me!? please continue, i really want to know what happens!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
More please ;) Don't leave us hanging like this ;p
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I'd like to see more chapters to this. You stopped right where it's gonna get exciting :( Keep up the good work!
zoneofk chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is great! I am really hoping there will be more chapters! Please? Dean has to save Sammy! Pretty please?
cappy712 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
oh man fin - well at least you have for now but man that was good. I want more - the idea of a shifter taking on John's identity when they were looking for him - that is great.

Thank you for sharing (and I'm looking for more).
Miss221B chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
MORE...please :)
Fuzzball457 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Okay so now that winter break if finally, FINALLY, here I'm going to make it through those 159 update emails in my inbox even if it kills me. I apologize for taking soooo long to get here, but here I am!

So where to start...at first I was a little hesitant because there are just so many kidnapped Sam fics out there (though I won't deny I have a hard time denying myself hurt Sam even if it's the exact same plot line I've seen before) but I really like the whole Dean gets an email/taunting call about it and then WOAH another twist - it's a shifter who was John but isn't anymore so damn, Dean's going to have a hard time finding him. And this line: "Because nothing was hard to kill if it threatened Sam; not even the real John Winchester would be safe if it ever came down to Dean having to choose between dad and little brother." Love it. Speaks so true of how the dynamics really fall in the family. It'd be really awesome to read more of this, but this is amazing in its own right either way.

Great writing as always and can't wait to read more from you over the next few days!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh, this is GOOD! This is awesome!

I especially loved this line - "Because he only had one thing in his life that would fit that description...and the kid wasn't there right now."
That just hits the nail on the head perfectly!

And oh boy, that shifter better watch because he is dead meat! Dean is on the warpath now :D
Jane88 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That's right, lots of potential here. Love Sammy in peril! Hurry Dean! Hope for an update soon... Please! :)
Mary chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is great. Ive read quite a bit of your other works and I'm definitely a fan. I'll be checking back in frequently to see if you've updates, I look forward to the next chapter :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »