Reviews for Daughter of the Frost Dragon
HamDunkin chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Good job! You listen to Miracle of Sound!
Onsholo chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I rather you were using Viktor or Nautillus instead of Ashe,but this is still quite a interesting story.
Captain Literate chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Not too bad. You put together sentence structure and pacing fairly well, even with a slight tendency to edge into purple prose, when describing Ashe and Aela's interactions. You also seem to drag over, what I would consider trivialities, rather than advancing the plot. It's not a major concern though and I would consider it more your writing style, than a flaw.

What I WOULD consider a flaw, is Ashe's characterisation; she is a champion of the League of Legends, a warrior-queen in a society that respects strength above nearly all else. She also wields the bow of Avarosa and has survived countless battles in the League, probably slain the dragon in Summoner's Rift multiple times and has gone toe-to-toe with some of the deadliest warriors in Runeterra! Yet from what I can see... She seems to be getting kicked about a disproportionate amount in this story, leaving her akin to a slightly-more-useful damsel in distress, for Aela to rescue and charm, rather than the legendary warrior that she is. That actually segues nicely into my next major gripe: Why make Ashe have a preference for women? Admittedly, there's only three chapters here, but I honestly cannot see how it adds anything to the story, so why include something outside of the norm, for no other reason than (at a guess) pointless fan-service? Her marriage to Tryndamere may be political, but the point still stands that she IS married to him, so despite your attempt to justify it, it also flies somewhat in the face of her established characterisation!

Besides those two points though... Not badly done at all.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Honestly, I'm kind if surprised nobody's gone, "Holy Hell she's a good shot" yet. I mean, she's shot not one but two dragons to death with a bow. Shouldn't that have caught somebody's attention? Possibly also the fact that she appears to have an innate control over frost/ice?

I like where you're going, but I swear she better get some recognition soon. I don't think I've even heard of anybody shooting five arrows at once before.
CoolTeska chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really like whee this is going, and I found it good that you didn't start the story and the very beginning of the game. I hope you continue this, im following.
poroyo chapter 1 . 11/27/2012