Reviews for Victim of the Fall (The First Draft)
tneha chapter 35 . 2h
I just find it strange when Hermione suddenly turns into a superwoman in the story right when the action starts. It feels desperate. I guess your story required it because of the background about the dividing line. But I would have much preferred them defeating voldemort through plain grit and teamwork. And a lot of luck obviously. Like the canon.
tneha chapter 31 . 4h
Wow. Hermione is a pretty complex character. Honestly her depressing behavior gets really tedious at times. I feel like why can't she snap out of it, is it really that bad. But then I have to tell myself that I guess some people really have it bad in real life and just because I have the emotional depth of a spoon doesn't make it improbable that other can feel so many different and complicated range of emotions. Infact I feel grateful because reading it seems hard enough so living it must be crazy. Good stuff! Loving it.
tneha chapter 12 . 23h
I recognized that line! That is one of my favorite poem. Also, enjoying the story so far. I'm amazed that I didn't stumble on it sooner considering it was posted ages backa and is quite good.
roxy.neer chapter 9 . 8/18
Profound.
roxy.neer chapter 1 . 8/18
Very well written . sets a great tone.
AnnaOxford chapter 13 . 7/5
Like a powerful wizard like Grindelwald couldn't charm at least one lady to give him the gift? Hmm.
AnnaOxford chapter 12 . 7/5
God, you're so good at dialogues, it makes me want to read despite that I think this is too light for me.
AnnaOxford chapter 11 . 7/5
The boobs comment almost made me want to stop reading. For one, the comment didn't sound like Luna and the language used? *sigh*
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 7/5
The calm before the storm :s
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 7/5
The scene felt OOC, but then the teacher is weird xD
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 7/5
Sounds mildly like drugs to me xD
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 7/5
After the sad chapters, the overconfident first year brought a smile to my face.
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 7/5
Please, I hope George and Hermione will be friends afterwards, not uneasy acquaintances.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 7/5
I love Nirvana, I haven't listened to that song for awhile as well.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 7/5
Haha, the way Hermione reminds herself that she's arrogant.