Reviews for Victim of the Fall (The First Draft)
turtlepearlove chapter 41 . 9/22
This is honestly one of the most well written brilliant Dramione fanfic out there! Though i did not like the ending i also agree that its a very realistic impression of their characters. Of course Ron is noble n their fundamental ideologies are too different n yes they would work better as a 2nd marriage than 1st. I still wish for ride in the sunset happy ending
Dramione shipper17 chapter 9 . 7/29
Okay, what the hell is wrong with Hermione here. I know she has a rough time after the war, but really Draco was being polite and kind and she was bitching about it. And I will read some more...
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 42 . 3/7
What a take on Dramione fanfic! It was painful, funny, difficult, and there was quite a bit of angst, but you did a really good job. I normally don't go for Dramione fictions, but this was nice.

I think your strongest part of this story was keeping the characters mostly true to their canon. There were a few times that they went off the grid, but I think that is what makes fanfics interesting, especially since you were able to reign it back in. You also had a lot of real sorrowful and depressing chapters that asked some pretty deep questions of your characters. I think there were so many ideas/themes and you story did seem to suffer a little bit because there was so much going on with the various sub plots and character developments. However, you still managed to stay focused enough to make a reader keep going through.

One thing I really do like is how you gave all your characters pretty big flaws. Most romantic fanfics suffer because it has one broken partner and the other one is more like a healer. It was beautiful to see that both Hermione and Draco were broken, their relationship started from unstable ground, and they had to admit defeat when it crumbled. This brought a very realistic aspect to your story instead of the happily ever after. I think your ending with Ron and Hermione breaking up was a little abrupt and probably could have used an extra chapter to build and climax with their divorce, but it was still a decent ending with Hermione and Draco finally coming through together.

Like I said, good job on the piece in general. You have a lovely writing style when it comes to your descriptions and conveying characters emotions. Bravo!
greeneyewitch chapter 42 . 2/18
Totally loved this story! Cant wait to get started on the sequel!
vasweetpea chapter 38 . 2/2
A
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 41 . 1/11
Awesome! Great story!
Thank you!
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 37 . 1/11
Why Draco why?!
Ugh, I'm so disappointed!
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 29 . 1/11
Definitely cigarette worthy lol!
Loved how realistic it was. It made it that much more better.
Awesome chapter!
Seriously though, the ending of this chapter was the best.
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 13 . 1/10
Yes! Girl Power! Haha
I wanted to say that I read the poem. I had heard of it but not in its entirety. It is beautiful.
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 12 . 1/10
Ugh pride is such a bitch. You don't gain any weight by swallowing it.
Draco's last line! The best!
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 11 . 1/10
This was so intense it is was making dizzy!
I really wanted to cry at how they all took the news of what curse was used.
You really now how to play on my emotions haha.
Another great chapter!
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 10 . 1/10
Nice reference to to the actor who portrayed Ron *thumbs up* :)
Did she forget to take her potion? :(
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 9 . 1/9
This elicited a profound emotional response from me.
From sharing what they endured, to how they helped Hermione.
Thank you.
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 8 . 1/9
Teodora is my Mamá's name. I can't help but picture her face now for the professor lol
cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky chapter 5 . 1/9
This chapter was wonderfully well written. Raw. Powerful feelings. I hadn't realized how much my chest ached until I was done.