Reviews for Hummingbird's Chewtoy
kagaminelen478 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Freaking Amazing! I couldn't stop freaking out with all that Minatsuki did. I love this story so freaking much. THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Oooooh girl i want more
chris chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
So awsome love it
bankai777 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
this sure is a unique story and i hope you update your curing kurama story soon.
pseudo-persona chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was pretty good. There were some parts that I couldn't really get into (Shiro trying to kill Ganta) but you found a way to resolve those in a believable and appropriate manner.
There were a few grammatical errors but, really, everyone makes those so that's not really much of an issue.
I like how you have kept with Minatsuki's thought process, especially at the end (even if that does scare me more than a little :P) You have left yourself quite a bit to work with to make this a reasonably good hobby/small story that can be built upon.
I also like how Senji has overcome his fear of women (I think) and is gonna hook up with Karako. And, with the way you've written it (I might be wrong), it seems like you are leaning towards a ShiroXToto kinda thing. I mean, you knocked out both of their homicidal, monster sides and now have the childish and innocent sides left.
I can see this going far but it's all up to you.
Good luck with your writing, I can't wait for more.
A Random Dude who likes anime chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday tooo you!
And update curing kurama man many people are waiting for an update and give us the date of update will ya?
Oturan Namikaze chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Happy birthday
sketchfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
hapy birthday,and kinky s**t
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Finally someone made another of this

Now if we could just get shiro,ironskin,and hummingbird in the same bed at once.

Or to be a truly sick and twisted bastard,let the Lolita from the punishment force survive and then yap ears later let ganta turn her into his personal bitch when it's legal.