Reviews for Symphonica
Kiseki no See Die a.k.a. KnSD chapter 10 . 2/5
such lovely fic
Burberryturtle chapter 10 . 1/9
It's really good! This should definitely be more popular
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I do not think I'll be able to sleep at night, or go to piano concerts or any musical concerts now
rose chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Aw! At first I was like wtf, then aw, then wow, then woah, then yay, and now awesome! This was a nice story!
akakuro chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
So this is not complete? Thats good to hear because i want to know what happen to bakagami hahahaha :-)
Shadow Kiss Canadian chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Great story! I loved it!
miki565 chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Mwa haw haw! Ah Kuroko, i almost forgot about how scary you can be when you're mad. Not to mention the curse can well, uh, y'know, kill ya. XD I feel so happy with this ending that i could run all around my town with a big smile on my face, however i prefer to stay inside and read more fanfictions.
miki565 chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
whoa, okay. . .that escalated quickly. I like many of your stories because Kuroko is always in some different kind of role. Most of the time at least. Many situations are usually school related so Thanks for being different! Keep thinking of good ideas!
Anglo-Chan chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Oh, I love this!
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hello. I read and re-read this, and I was like, this is too short! So I thought, hmm... Can u maybe add more details to this, like have more school days, hesitantion, reaching out only to flinch back drama? I'm just suggesting, nothing serious.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Yay! Wait, what?! A prequel?! I thought it was a sequel... Can u pwease make a sequel instead of a prequel? Like... Slowly revealing the past?
letterbee96 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This story is considered a special favourite for me! I love this the most out of all you story! It's just perfect and soooooooo wonderful!
Akakuro-Fujoshi chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
It was simply too beautiful, leaving me touched and breathless. Too beautiful until I have no idea how to describe it fully with words.
Thank you so much for the story! :)
crangelique chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
I don't know what to say... The story, the characters; it was all too perplexing, yet it was undeniably hauntingly beautiful.
Moon Phoenix Yukira chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I loved it. Absolutely.

I like reading GoM stories, particularly if they aren't shipping KagaXKuro (I don't know why, I just don't like Bakagami). The group as a music band is really attractive, I enjoyed reading it very much. I adored the performance for Seiren too, but I was wondering if Riko is the band's 'conductor' or 'advisor' instead of 'coach'. Coach is usually for sports, right? Everyone is so in character, but I find myself wondering what instrument Kagami would play. Anyways, many thanks for your efforts!

I really hope you can write a sequel on this, there's so much space for plot and it'd definitely be a waste to stop here. Maybe you can write how they enter the competitions? Then the other characters (e.g. Takao, Momoi, the Crownless Generals, Miyaji, Kasamatsu, Alex...etc) can make an appearance. Pity that Himuro had to die so early in the story.