Reviews for Take no Umbridge II: Taking Defense
Bobboky chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
Very good job.
SassyFrassKerr chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
Very entertaining so far. Thanks for sharing.
desireejones99 chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
Very exceptional entertainment
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Awesome!
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
More please! This always gives me a chuckle!
Cateagle chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
*snicker* It's amazing how Umbridge is greasing her way out and I daresay she'll not appreciate her replacement, nor will the Ministry. The bit with the various patroni was nice and I like how he's encouraging defense learning.
serenityselena chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
brilliant chapter...
eagerly awaiting for the next one :)
Araytigre chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Who would have thunk that Delores was afraid of Patroni, but then again, she likes to play with the Dementors... I liked Ginny's horse patronus, oddly enough, it fits her personality. Some of the best classes that I have had were impromptu ones, and Harry can capitalize here. Thank You. TTFN
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
I loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved loved was great.
Lufio chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
PREVIOUSLY POSTED:
- - - -
"I'm not sure what's wrong," Ginny said. "She's always been to herself. Hermione said that academically, Perks is her real competition. Never mind that I'm ahead of her in Charms and Transfiguration this year."

"You're trying to study ahead to take your NEWTs in those classes," Ginny said. "Of course you're ahead of her."
- - - -

-'{0

There's something missing
Within the first paragraph.
A break or sentence.

[ The quoted section looks like Ginny is talking to herself. ]
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
good hope for more
VizeerLord chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
My highest praise: more please. In your own time, just more.
azulkan2 chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Give her hell Harry, lol. Great chapter.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Fun. Very fun. Though it feels like the timeline was a bit compressed with having so many people casting patroni in what seems like an afternoon, and silently on top of it. Still fun though.
mwinter1 chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Been a long while. Awaiting more.