Reviews for Take no Umbridge II: The Serious Side
Scaehime chapter 9 . 2/23
Page 288 was too gross, really? A groan-worthy math pun if there ever was one. Am I missing the joke on page 37, or is there one there?
God bless!
TyrialFrost chapter 9 . 2/22
Are the weasels not poor now?

The fire bolt is expensive as hell, like small car expensive.

Or are you suggesting that Harry just dropped a shitload of gold on it for her, and she is too stupid to work out where it came from?
serenityselena chapter 9 . 2/22
great chapter :)
thekingofsweden1 chapter 9 . 2/18
This chapter did feel a little bit different than usual, and your note explained why. It was a good chapter though, so no complaints. This story is a lot of fun, even if I have to keep referring back to Take No Umbridge 1 to really get the full story.
Penny is wise chapter 9 . 2/16
Awesome chapter.
Nebresh chapter 9 . 2/16
nice
Keronshara chapter 9 . 2/15
Error: "Harry spotted Malfoy and Umbridge headed toward them." - Harry couldn't have spotted Umbridge after (or during) the Quidditch game. According to Chapter 4 of "Take No Umbridge", Umbridge missed the entire Quidditch game (and the distractions immediately after the game used by Ginny, Angelina & Kate on Harry, Fred & George) because she was "consulting with the Minister about the new High Inquisitor."
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 2/15
I still like this story!
SimplyRV chapter 9 . 2/15
So, It seems that both Harry and Ron have found their girls.
Love to see how this will work out.
update soon
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 9 . 2/15
good hope for more will we find not how the babes a pird
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 2/15
More ASAP please! This is good! :-)
Araytigre chapter 9 . 2/14
Beating Slytherin at Quidditch (OK, Anything!, lol) is always fun, and adding Ginny to the mix was just brilliant. Thwarting the Umbitches (and Malfoy's, either one) plans and then watching their expressions of frustration is priceless. Thank You. TTFN
mwinter1 chapter 9 . 2/14
Awaiting more.
Half Baked Cat chapter 9 . 2/14
This is a much better Hermione/Ron relationship than canon. And there is one reason for it, Ron grew up a little there and is showing maturity. You showed he has developed a more adult attitude and that he has found a better way to get the attention of the girl he wants.

Now, if he keeps that attitude up, I could see them working out. Honestly, that is my problem with the canon ending, we do not see enough of Ron with a mature attitude to warrant him working out with Hermione. Everything we see of Ron would only result in him arguing with Hermione if they got together, which would be an unhealthy relationship. It is believable that Ron could grow up, but Rowling did not show him maturing enough.

As for Harry and Ginny, it felt a little forced in canon and Ginny did not get enough development to really show how she grew out of being a fangirl and became her own woman, but Harry and Ginny in canon worked well enough for me. The name of the kids, that makes me think Harry should not name things... ever. I hope whatever pet they might have gotten, if they got one, Ginny named. Young Harry was decent at naming. Hedwig is an interesting name for an owl and the only good name choice Harry made.
geetac chapter 9 . 2/14
I like the chapter very much.