Reviews for Lead Me Not into Temptation
mnjordan1991 chapter 12 . 5/31
im crying
mnjordan1991 chapter 2 . 5/31
i would love to see this as
mnjordan1991 chapter 1 . 5/31
soooooo! i do not lile reading 1st person stories...but i cant put yours down! its funny because i can relate, being Baptist myself, it was easy to see the scene. ugh, but its so amusing!
Misting chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
OML this is amazing I can't breathe
Usami-Sensei chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
I love story so much it's so funny and everything! But, I just could not take this part seriously because they're DEMONS. And because they're demons I'm just like "I don't even think gay is a thing to them because they just do as they please" they're not human so it pretty much doesn't matter because what we call gay isn't gay for like you know animals that mate with other males and other species so that's why I couldn't stop laughing. It's like they're demons, I would think they welcome sin. The devil is a demon too so that's why I love this story! Not saying it's funny in a bad way because I love this story and inusess. I'm just saying my thoughts personally, but I still enjoy reading this LOL. This thing has had me up for nights reading and I loved every chapter XD Sess pulled an asshole move tho with that whole bet :(
Queen Gemini2 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I swear I laughed my ass off during this especially with how ironic the opening set is
Vanillamoo chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
Aahhh...that was such a sweet ending 。‿。
Guest chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Omg it was so much to sweet it'll give ya diabetes this was an amazing story you did an excellent job
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/5/2015
Awwwwww! This ended nicely, but omg you had me so scared! I might have cried a bit :)

They got married! *happy tears* This was a good story, and until the blowout at the church, was extremely funny. It still had funny parts after that, though, and I did enjoy the ride.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
That was one hot lemon! Very nicely done, and I'm proud of Inu for following through and Sess for not rushing.

Claws: He could bite them off, cut them off with his other claws, or retract them. Who knows the extent of demonic abilities? And it'd be ok to say he could retract them, since the anime messed up in a couple of spots and shows Sess with short human-looking nails.
Rimming was an excellent option, though, and it worked very well. Yeah, first-time pain is a given for us yaoi lemon writers, but you did awesome!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
*gasp* Did Inu just say what I think he did? That was a steamy little scene!
I know (kinda) what Inu's going through; when someone you love has hurt you, it is the hardest damn thing to trust that they won't do it again.

Loved the tickle-fight, and Sess's ears are awesome!

lol! I forgive the mistakes; you've had a few throughout the story :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
Sounds like they got a good setup out there. The question is, how long can it last?

How easy does Sess think it'll be for Inu to trust him again? I'm hoping they can work this out, but it seems like it'll take some work.

This got serious fast; the humor vanished like Sess did :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
Oh, wow. Yeah Hiten had the asswhoopin' coming especially for being a hypocrite; he was spouting off about Inu's sin, yet he said g**d***. Taking the Lord's name in vain is a big one.

Glad Koga stopped him, though, cause Inu was losing himself and probably would've killed Hiten before he realized what he'd done.

They all just left; that surprised me! And what are they gonna do about the fact that they took minors? Is there gonna be trouble?

Hmm, in your author's rant, you said this actually happened. I'd like to offer my own prayers for your friends; you have my love and support, and I hope they're safe, too.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
You caught this really well; how some parents react to finding out their kid is gay. It's sad and I feel so bad for Inu.

Geez, did Sess really think he could seduce Inu into forgiving him? I don't know if that was his intention or not, but it sure seemed to end up looking that way.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Holy shit, really? A bet? 50 fuckin dollars to see who could get to him first?! Sweet mercy, that's just screwed up.
And as if that wasn't bad enough, Inu is in trouble!

Inu's day: get (wonderfully) groped during prayer, almost get raped in the bathroom, find out boyfriend only started on you because of a bet, lose all your shit cussing and basically admitting your preferences in front of the whole church, then go home to get in trouble. Damn.

Well, how are they gonna fix this?