Reviews for Lead Me Not into Temptation
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/5
Awwwwww! This ended nicely, but omg you had me so scared! I might have cried a bit :)

They got married! *happy tears* This was a good story, and until the blowout at the church, was extremely funny. It still had funny parts after that, though, and I did enjoy the ride.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/5
That was one hot lemon! Very nicely done, and I'm proud of Inu for following through and Sess for not rushing.

Claws: He could bite them off, cut them off with his other claws, or retract them. Who knows the extent of demonic abilities? And it'd be ok to say he could retract them, since the anime messed up in a couple of spots and shows Sess with short human-looking nails.
Rimming was an excellent option, though, and it worked very well. Yeah, first-time pain is a given for us yaoi lemon writers, but you did awesome!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/5
*gasp* Did Inu just say what I think he did? That was a steamy little scene!
I know (kinda) what Inu's going through; when someone you love has hurt you, it is the hardest damn thing to trust that they won't do it again.

Loved the tickle-fight, and Sess's ears are awesome!

lol! I forgive the mistakes; you've had a few throughout the story :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/5
Sounds like they got a good setup out there. The question is, how long can it last?

How easy does Sess think it'll be for Inu to trust him again? I'm hoping they can work this out, but it seems like it'll take some work.

This got serious fast; the humor vanished like Sess did :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/5
Oh, wow. Yeah Hiten had the asswhoopin' coming especially for being a hypocrite; he was spouting off about Inu's sin, yet he said g**d***. Taking the Lord's name in vain is a big one.

Glad Koga stopped him, though, cause Inu was losing himself and probably would've killed Hiten before he realized what he'd done.

They all just left; that surprised me! And what are they gonna do about the fact that they took minors? Is there gonna be trouble?

Hmm, in your author's rant, you said this actually happened. I'd like to offer my own prayers for your friends; you have my love and support, and I hope they're safe, too.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/5
You caught this really well; how some parents react to finding out their kid is gay. It's sad and I feel so bad for Inu.

Geez, did Sess really think he could seduce Inu into forgiving him? I don't know if that was his intention or not, but it sure seemed to end up looking that way.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/4
Holy shit, really? A bet? 50 fuckin dollars to see who could get to him first?! Sweet mercy, that's just screwed up.
And as if that wasn't bad enough, Inu is in trouble!

Inu's day: get (wonderfully) groped during prayer, almost get raped in the bathroom, find out boyfriend only started on you because of a bet, lose all your shit cussing and basically admitting your preferences in front of the whole church, then go home to get in trouble. Damn.

Well, how are they gonna fix this?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/4
Oh, shit, Tsukuyomaru sounds dangerous! Yes, Inu needs to talk to Sess, cause it sounded like dude would've done something bad to Inu if the others hadn't shown up.

That was one hell of a breakfast!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 8/4
*trying to steady breathing* That was an extremely nice scene ;) Yeah, Sess is bossy as hell, but it doesn't seem that he'll push too fast. Chap ended very sweetly awww!

The pool part was so damn funny, it took me forever to get through it :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 8/4
LMAO! 'horse on ecstasy' omg I think I cracked a rib from laughing!

Oh yeah, naughty stuff going down in a church van *shivers* Ohhhh my! That was hot ;)

lol 'giddy like a bumblebee ready to rape a rose bud'

Yeah, I know he's probably nervous as hell, but who wouldn't want to lose their virginity to the walking sin known as Sesshomaru?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 8/4
Very hot scene in the bathroom ;)

lmfao! 'I ain't your mama's peach cobbler' *giggles*
This is so hilarious, with enough sexiness to send us all to hell! 'Sweet Jesus on a merry-go-round'

Swim camp...Sess in trunks..and wet? Mercy alive!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/4
Very interested! So sinful ;)
This is equal parts funny and sexy; being flirted with while trying to avoid getting caught.. oh yeah!
memo ouji-sama chapter 12 . 4/13
Believe me if I say this is so nice! It's very uncommon and and the plot's great as hell!
memo ouji-sama chapter 8 . 4/13
Izayoi is so accepting. Despite the hardness of my heart, I was really moved when she said 'I love you' to InuYasha. :3
Usami-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/14
I love this! It was fucking hilarious and love me some uke inuyasha hehe... so sexy! I took that test too and mind you I was thinking the same thing inu was. That's not me! WTH test?! But now I'm starting to think it's right TvT