Reviews for Lead Me Not into Temptation
Mariketa12085 chapter 12 . 2/21
I absolutely love this story. I'm not usually a big fan of uke inuyasha, but this was amazing
AnimeLover416 chapter 12 . 2/9
Such a sweet and cute ending. Now when are you gonna start all my romances I loves alls fair in love and war and honestly I feel like a nag but I really want to know what happens with InuYasha and the crush his firstborn has in him. What will he do to challenge Sesshomaru and kurama
AnimeLover416 chapter 11 . 2/9
When Sesshomaru is like 'you want it' and InuYasha's like yeah and then he says 'come and get it' all I could think of was selena gomez's song come and get it
AnimeLover416 chapter 10 . 2/9
I'm just so warm and fuzzy inside right now. This was so heartwarming and sweet till it got dirty then a creepy smile overtook my face
AnimeLover416 chapter 8 . 2/6
So much feels.
AnimeLover416 chapter 3 . 2/5
At least you have someone willing to be your boyfriend
AnimeLover416 chapter 1 . 2/5
My god. I love this so much. But when are you gonna update the sequel to alls fair in love and war, all my romances. I want to know what happens with inuyasha eldest son.
Aile UchihaxUzumaki chapter 12 . 2/4
So much drama but I love it..I'v even cry lol.. XD
LoveIsReallyBeautiful chapter 12 . 1/16
I absolutely LOVED it!
Heh, I was writing a review and accidentally posted it before finishing so here's why i wanted to say :)
Sometimes, (kinda often in fact) you pass from Inuyasha Pov to a regular outsider one and go back with Inuyasha Pov. Other times, you do the same with the verb tense. Puting a present verb in the middle of a paragraph with only past tense verb.
Here done! :) I just wanted to tell you in case nobody did before. Good night.
UOh my God, oh my god, oh my god ... :0 Shiiiiiiiiit! Hell yaaaassss ! I don't know what to say it was so damn good ! Proof : I planned on reviewing after getting at the twelfth chapter, the last one. But after this , I just can't not review you know?!
That love declaration was T-T so darn cute and romantic. I was grinning like an idiot all the way. And at the same time my heart was doing this weird clenching thing. I think it's jealous. It want a sexy, kind, funny and loving boyfriend too. But hey, I never had even one suitor so its probably not going to happen soon, right?! -.-
What Sesshomaru did was just disgusting . But Tsukuyomaru actually tried to rape him so yeah... He's taking assholeness to an whole different level ._.
Even after them, i still melted like a snowman in Sahara when he admitted being in love with Inuyasha. I'm so tucking jealous seriously. I'm jealousof a fictional character . Ha. Ha. Ha. T.T
I would have liked to post this comment connected but u forgot my password.
Oh ! One last thing, I noticed that you have a tendency to change
mountaingirl47 chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
A beautiful ending! I like that you didn't just have them ride off into the sunset. There was no doubt that Inuyasha's parents were going to find him eventually. The whole chapter was just well done!
mountaingirl47 chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
First, I totally get where you're coming from with the claws thing. I figured it had something to do with that. Second, the fact that you make them joke with each other and that they aren't afraid to say what their thinking through this entire chapter just makes it that much better. Nicely done!
mountaingirl47 chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Well all right! That was super intense and lovely. Inuyasha was straight up with his thoughts though. Being hurt once can make it difficult for you to let anyone in. I get that.
mountaingirl47 chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
I figured that they were going to Sesshomaru. I'm glad to know that I was right! Another beautiful chapter. I hope things work out for all of them!