Reviews for Healing and the Human Heart
V chapter 7 . 4/16
I like a powerful Rose. But times like these I almost feel if Rose was truly equally powerful as the doctor AND he is being immature, he won't be good enough for her anymore. I think Rose deserve to become more capable in fictiondom, but hm...
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 7 . 4/7
Haha omg im chinese and I cant even say that
KKK3 chapter 10 . 3/10
I love it!
Layla Crimson chapter 1 . 1/31
I would love to see this story continued if you ever feel up to it. It's wonderful
IanLevitt chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
I NEED THIS FANFIC IN MY LIFE
first off, I've never enjoyed DW AUs. I've always despised the mention of any new!Who Doctor other than Nine in a Nine/Rose fic.
BUT THIS IS SO PERFECT AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! update soon?
JonNebula chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
This is really, really great ! I hope you continue this!
Julibellule chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Ok! I really really loved the grumpy old drunken human Doctor getting to lighten up as he learned to appreciate his Golden Soulmate, under the bewildered eyes of their matchmakers. Would've love lots and lots more chapter on their developing love and lots and lots more chapter about just how she got to save him once more. Feel like his little pink and yellow saviour just arrived and the story his already ending ;( That makes me sad );
Guest chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Noooo! I just found this story today, fell in love with it, and blew straight through it, but I notice its been months since its been updated. Please continue it! Nine/Rose is my favorite. :)
Dyanae chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Please, please keep updating this one! You're one of my favorite authors in Whoville. :)
TARDIS-BadWolf chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
That was so immersive I forgot I was reading part of a larger story. Very nice!
supernena25 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Rory and Amy where there yay! So they're still with Doctor ) I love them, Rory was so shy and nervous it was sweet and funny. The best was them encouraging the Doctor. Loved everything about the chapter and can't wait for the next one. John Noble has no idea what's going to happen (I love that his name is in honor of Donna). Your work is awesome D
elensari chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Here! You ended here?! And no update in months! Great stories! Please, please, please can we have more?
Arysta chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
I'm really loving this story! I hope you update/finish soon!
annabellecutie chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Great story I hope you update soon.
Firedemon86 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Are you going to work on this story anymore. I love it and can't wait to read more please update soon!