Reviews for Healing and the Human Heart
Magemaster chapter 10 . 6/18
Captivating story!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 10 . 2/25
Fun story so far. Looking forward to more.
Cheshire Cat 800 chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
I really hope you finish this. The story is good, but really? The almighty Doctor tired to commet suicide by over doing on aprin? That's very dramatic but funny. (Sorry for the snarky remarks. I'm rude and not ginger. But then again asprin is deadly to timelords but still thats really funny. I hope you update this soon because its amazing. :)
Anabely chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
This is gorgeous. Poor ninth doctor.
ambertardis22 chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
I'm really enjoying this story, and I hope you continue with it. I love 9 and Rose together. All the Doctors and Rose, really.
Yananikki chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Please tell me you plan to finish this story because it is awesome and it is very mean to leave it at just this
ureeber chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
Very interesting and sweet approach for healing the war-torn Doctor. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the ninth incarnation of him. Looking forward to this story updating :)
CuppaTea13 chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
OK- you NEED to update this story! Please! Oh my god, please! I adore it! Completely, from Rose waltzing in and knocking him on his ass, to Jack's stunning personality and the TARDIS trying to communicate with everyone (and her comment to Jack about no one wanting to sleep with him :) It was priceless)! I just...pure love here. If you want a more coherent review, I'll get back to you in a few days- I'm too busy fangirling right now.
jenn008 chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Update soon!
V chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
I like a powerful Rose. But times like these I almost feel if Rose was truly equally powerful as the doctor AND he is being immature, he won't be good enough for her anymore. I think Rose deserve to become more capable in fictiondom, but hm...
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Haha omg im chinese and I cant even say that
KKK3 chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I love it!
Layla Crimson chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I would love to see this story continued if you ever feel up to it. It's wonderful
IanLevitt chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
I NEED THIS FANFIC IN MY LIFE
first off, I've never enjoyed DW AUs. I've always despised the mention of any new!Who Doctor other than Nine in a Nine/Rose fic.
BUT THIS IS SO PERFECT AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! update soon?
JonNebula chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
This is really, really great ! I hope you continue this!