Reviews for Kim Wars, Episode IV: A Boo-Yah Hope
Indri08 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
AMAZING fanfic so far! Really excited for the update
Scruff the Rat chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Strange story ...but interesting.

I really laughed at the references, as well as at Darth Eddie's sense of humor. He's much more creative with the Force; I like that.

Aside from a couple of spelling errors and run-on sentences, this story is pretty good. I sure hope we get to Larry soon. Seriously.
Mr. Wizard chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Ah, und I bet zat DeMenzio vas as close to Maria as possible, jah?

Very funny references, and the bit with Lord Eddie at the end was the cap to everything.
Decimater41 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Hey SC90, good to see you posting again. I absolutely love your combination of the two universes. Keep up the good work!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Well you're having fun! LOL!

Quite the mix of topical and actual Star Wars blending here with our favorite KP personnel.

i bet it takes a while to get it straight and on target!

Now on to the next chapter.

CB73
Yeah!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love a good parody.

Some truly inspired casting, taking me by surprise and working so well. Liked how you hew close to the novelization, while the KP voice comes through clearly. Good job.
VVG chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
LOL!
This looks very promising and Darth Eddie...Seriously!
Jimmy1201 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Looks promising. Should we all start looking for T-shirts that say "Ron shot first?" Or is that premature? :)
TNI chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This is awesome, I can't wait to see Ron solo and Rubacca
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Man you are seriously channeling 'Red Dwarf' and Mel Brooks here...LOL!

Can't wait to see how you continue this blend...And Darth Eddie might be Larry Skywalker's dad? Oy, such the family gatherings this could bring for the holidays.

CB73