Reviews for Chuck vs The Circle of Life
Dsn246 chapter 5 . 2/27
Awesome way to wrap everything up, it was a joy to read!
TheIntersect20 chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Another awesome story in the triplets lives! I would love to see mote between this and Doomsday, maybe the six kids adventures in school. I would love to see more Molly and Clara, maybe a story about Molly dealing with the fact sheis royalty, like a threat to her somehow? Just a thought. Great job!
AllanPrice chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Just read all your stories from What's Next? Through to this in chronological order and my goodness I loved every second of it! Really fantastic stuff. I hope you consider continuing this. A full Sarah/Chuck and Team B TNG story along the lengths of What's Next/Doomsday would be Awesome! Mr and Mrs B still got some juice in the tank for another adventure...plus they gotta keep the new Mr and Mrs B and TNG in check. But again great work.
KryptonitePoison chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
This was a great story. I loved the way the kids took out the bad guys at the wedding. And I loved the formation of Team B TNG. I think you should continue this.
KryptonitePoison chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Sorry I took so long reviewing this chapter, I got behind and I trying to catch up. This was a great chapter. I'm glad you didn't have Bryce and Sarah be together. So the Montgomery didn't work, I bet it would have it it had been Chuck. The confrontation with Bryce was pretty good, he made them admit their feelings for each other. I loved how the way they dressed drove each other crazy. And I loved the cuddling and snuggling. Thanks for the chapter and the story.
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
I love it! I loved how the kids dispatched the bad guys and Jr is like Chuck with the intersect. Too Cool. Please continue.
Jason75 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Thanks everyone. The fun continues in the final chapter titled, 'The Lion, the Lioness, and the Pride', and closes the 'Circle of Life'.

Have I made it obvious who is getting married? From my perspective, any of the five possible couples would have been fun and appropriate.

Mary Emma and Kipper are most like Chuck and Sarah in some role reversal ways, Kipper being like Sarah and Mary Emma like Chuck. JR is most like Chuck in nerd, genius, intersect type ways, Stevie is more like Chuck in terms of friendliness and fun. Sammie is most like Sarah the beautiful seductress, while Katie has a girl next door vibe, who shares with Sarah being far better at everything than she lets on (like running a business).
Horst chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Big fun as usual. Keep writing, love to read your storys!
Lev chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I thought you were making it obvious that it was Kipper and Mary Emma who were getting married, but I guess you are making it too obvious? LOL.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Great wedding! I loved Sarah's remembrance of the children growing up. Too Cool. I loved how the bad guys showed up to attack the wedding party to take the intersect. Please continue.
Lev chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Fun chapter Jason!
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Great Chapter! I already Knew JR was considered Sarah's favorite among all the kids. I loved how the group functioned. I loved how Little Katie was the best at everything but hid it. Too Funny! I loved how Stevie was teased mercilessly. I loved how Mary Emma was the group logistic officer sort of like Chuck on missions. I loved how Sarah recounted which child took after which parent or Grand parent. Too Cool! Please continue.
Jason75 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Lev - How small? My plan is to write shorter stories at various ages, but if you have a request, toss out an age, I'll see if I have an idea that fits.

phnxgrl - glad you are having fun. Have you figured out who is getting married?
Lev chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Fun as always Jason. Terrific job. I hate to make requests, but would love some stuff on when the kids were smaller too! Thanks
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
I loved this chapter! I loved how Chuck's and Sarah's exploits are a matter of public record! Too Funny! I loved the story how Stevie became Indy! I loved Sarah's cluelessness over the name. Too Funny! I loved the description of each child now fully grown. I loved the gentle humor which infused the whole Bartowski Clan. I am sure that was Chuck's doing! Please continue.