Reviews for Chuck vs The Charade
Spawn Hades chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
Really!? Multiple cliffhangers? Thats EVIL! Sequel? Please? Maybe? Possibly?
Garnetflint chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
I had the chance to read this again and it is just as good the 3rd time as it was the first! This is a great story that ends at a point that could take us into the series...or not, and that does away with 3seasons of WTWT. Great job. I'd love to read more...
michaelfmx chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
Ok, I know I'm really late to the party on this one. Having arrived only a year and a half ago to fan fiction, I have a long list of authors I want to read. Came up on this story and I was riveted right away. I have never seen the movie Charade, but I don't feel it was necessary. In fact, I think it added to the 'page turning' element of the story because I really had no idea where it was going. I had a feeling that it would turn out something like it did, but I truly had my doubts a long the way. The characters were interesting and the love story was fabulous. Definite must read for anybody who loves Chuck and is looking for something a little bit different. Going right into my favourites.
baldcoder chapter 15 . 5/13/2016
Great story. Very well done. I liked it very much.
tut1971 chapter 15 . 4/19/2016
This was without a doubt one of the best stories I have read on this site. My only complaint is that it was over FAR too soon. It saddens me to know that this was your only lengthy work in this fandom but this one will forever be on my shortest of short lists for re-reads. Thank you.
tut1971 chapter 14 . 4/19/2016
Mauser. Nice. This has been one HELL of a ride. One chapter to go.
tut1971 chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
Finally! Sarah Walker and John Casey! And how convenient that Pierre shows up in the nick of time...
tut1971 chapter 12 . 4/19/2016
Ok, now I'm back to wondering WTH is going on. Is Katie/Rebecca/Jenny (I've given up on calling her Sarah in this story) a psychotic killer after all? Is she this Coldstreet or not? Is Anderson/Bryce lurking around the corner. Damn, I can't stand the suspense!
tut1971 chapter 11 . 4/19/2016
Bam! Finally! The pieces are starting to fall into place. This is so freakin' good.
tut1971 chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
Umm...steamy. Hot. Very hot. That is all.
tut1971 chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
Gah! You offer a cute little moment at the beginning with the radio but you just have to stick another dagger in the gut at the end. Who is this woman? How can he trust her? Brilliant.
tut1971 chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
One twisted psycho down, two to go...but who? Excellently crafted thriller thus far. Man, this is good.
tut1971 chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
Doesn't matter the name - she's a badass. And you just had to involve the bearded buffoon, didn't you?...
tut1971 chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
So now we have Sarah/Katie/Rebecca playing with poor Chuck's fragile psyche. Man, the duplicity! Where'd the electricity go? Still this was a good chapter. Very good.
tut1971 chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Ahh...now we are well and truly into it. Delicious. That's the best word to describe this chapter. Poor Chuck.