Reviews for Chuck vs The Charade
Greg6419 chapter 2 . 2/6
So far, so good...good work
Lord al'Thor chapter 15 . 1/30
Well it finally happened. Fifteen chapters. The epilogue. Finally a bit of Sarah introspection. And. It. Was. Money. I am appeased. She loved him the whole damn time. Too fast? Who cares. What a great great story. Bravo. Now I've gotta check out the flick. Was it really this twisty and dizzifying? Sheesh.
Lord al'Thor chapter 14 . 1/30
I knew it. Wasn't expecting Mauser but I probably should have. Thrilling conclusion to a frustratingly awesome story. Well almost concluded anyway. Right? No more twists in store?
Lord al'Thor chapter 13 . 1/30
FINALLY! Finally we have Sarah Walker C.I.A. operative. And John Casey. About damn time. And why do I have a feeling the cop ain't a cop. This story is making me dizzy. In s good way.
Lord al'Thor chapter 12 . 1/30
That's it. I'm done. Stick a fork in me. This story has got my head spinning. At this point I fully expect that Chuck is actually a Ring operative playing Sarah or whatever the freak her name is right now. And Sarah was playing him but got outplayed. Seriously I got no idea.
Lord al'Thor chapter 11 . 1/30
Argh...this is just so ridiculously good. I've given up on trying to determine her motivations and am just going along for the ride. They are SO good together. And then you drop another f ck me moment on Chuck at the end. Poor guy - how is he not a puddle of goo on the floor?
Lord al'Thor chapter 10 . 1/30
Aww...for frack's sake - ANOTHER name AND occupation. Jeez, you are pulling ALL the canon aliases out to play. How has Chuck not had an aneurism yet? And NOW they get busy? How the hell can he trust her. Cripes, I still can't get a read on whether she's playing him. I hate you.
Lord al'Thor chapter 9 . 1/30
Frack. This is too good. Chuck is taking a beating. Every time he seems to find his head above water another bombshell knocks him down further. And the poor schlub is so gonzo. She's just gonna keep on betraying him. Damn.
Lord al'Thor chapter 8 . 1/30
Great chapter. The confrontation with the Fulcrum drones was intense and let me just say that I really don't know what to think about the White murder. I've still got these tinglys telling me something isn't right with Her. Even the conversation at the end had me twitching. I just can't trust her motivations. Too good.
Lord al'Thor chapter 7 . 1/30
Gah! You ARE evil. There is no other way about it. I finally get some Whoever POV and there is NOTHING to give insight into motivation. Damn it. And then they get all gropey at the end. Can't even tell if it's real. Sucks. Of course it is not at all surprising that the bearded gnome would do the blockage. Good chapter.
Lord al'Thor chapter 6 . 1/30
You are indeed evil. Poor friggin' Chuck. He's already head over for this chick and for all he knows...

I'm thoroughly engrossed and it's unfortunate I'm at work! Thanks for the response and I hope whatever her name is she IS good in the end. I don't think I could handle a truly evil Her.
Lord al'Thor chapter 5 . 1/30
Well damn. I didn't see that coming. I know there is no way she is Fulcrum. No way. But she is Rebecca Franco now, a second nod to a canon mentioned alias. Nice. Poor Chuck though. Dude can't catch a break. I'd still love to get inside Sarah's...I mean Katie's...umm Rebecca's? head.
Lord al'Thor chapter 4 . 1/30
I gotta admit this chapter killed me. I'm a big fan of Sarah's POV and without it I found myself measuring everything she said, every look she gave and wondering if she was playing Chuck. Or how much she was playing him. I imagine that was your reasoning. If so, well freaking done.
Lord al'Thor chapter 3 . 1/29
BartholomewCasey. No doubt about it. I also like how you've incorporated some canon baddies. Only complaint is the small doses of Sarah thus far. I mean Katie. This story is shaping up nicely.
Lord al'Thor chapter 2 . 1/29
Now admittedly I have never seen Charade so I have no idea how much this will follow that story but I really like what I've read so far. I can't say I'm saddened to see Jill make her exit so early, she deserves it I'm sure. Interested to see what else you have in store.