Reviews for Chuck vs The Charade
chucksboxers chapter 15 . 10/13/2021
Great story and well written- thanks for this!
chucksboxers chapter 14 . 10/13/2021
Great action writing! Very exciting chapter with a bunch of surprises!
chucksboxers chapter 13 . 10/13/2021
Wow everybody is a suspect now! Insane but very entertaining plot!
chucksboxers chapter 12 . 10/12/2021
Big developments this chapter! Is Jenny the killer? Hmmm

Cool way you had Chuck figure out what happened- nicely done.
chucksboxers chapter 11 . 10/11/2021
Well that’s some wild plot! I didn’t see that coming!
chucksboxers chapter 10 . 10/11/2021
Well I didn’t expect that spontaneous Charah combustion! Not that I’m complaining- it was pretty great, just surprising. :-)
chucksboxers chapter 9 . 10/11/2021
Poor Chuck trying to sort out what in the hell is going on with Sarah around!
Your story is well written and I can’t remember another one that had Chuck wondering is Sarah was going to kill him for so long. Quite the roller coaster of distrust!
chucksboxers chapter 7 . 10/10/2021
Classic Morgan - ruining the Charah moment…sigh. LOL

That felt like a quick transition from untrustworthy to smooching but hey they seemed into it so who am I to judge? :-)
chucksboxers chapter 4 . 10/8/2021
Nice dancing scene and wow this really different from canon at this point so I’m pretty interested to see what happens here!
chucksboxers chapter 3 . 10/7/2021
Reminded me of Casey’s funeral when you had them poke Jill!
chucksboxers chapter 2 . 10/6/2021
Wow this got crazy quick! I guess I should have known she was dead from your summary - duh. LOL
chucksboxers chapter 1 . 10/6/2021
Katie huh? Chuck still being with Jill is an interesting spin on canon as well. Is Sarah stalking him for the email?
AfricanChieftess chapter 2 . 9/15/2021
Exciting story!
Shortsharpshock chapter 15 . 6/10/2020
Mixing Chuck and Charade is like mixing chocolate and peanut butter. Great idea, well executed.
avidlector chapter 15 . 2/28/2019
Quite a romp and mostly a lot of fun. After reading about both of them getting punched in the face multiple times and jumping into passionate and intense kissing I sincerely hope you never get punched in the face:-)
It was cute having Sarah worried about how she was ever going to earn Chuck's trust again. Seriously, she could cut both his feet off and it would take him twelve seconds to try and figure out how it was his fault.