Reviews for Chuck vs The Charade
atcDave chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Well, quite the unexpected twist at the end there. Can't be much left, thanks for such speedy updates!
thekiller00 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Great chapter, full of action and spy related goodness. I'm curious to see what will happen to Chuck now that he made it out of the Buy More.
UKWritr chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Why do I get the feeling Mr Pierre isn't who he says he is?

Please update soon, you can't leave us hanging like this :P
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
I loved this chase which ended at the Buy More. I love how everyone revealed themselves to Chuck. I loved how Chuck in a panic ran away from the gun battle. I loved how he was caught by the police. Please continue.
Angus MacNab chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
"Chuck," she whispered, "You really are impossible, you know that?" Nothing further needs to be added. This is Chuck boiled down to its essence...

...except for maybe this: "Oh, I never kill for nothing."

Great chapter, Mystery.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Well this wasn't an amazing birthday present or anything. ;)

First of all, I'd like to talk about the ending. (Hehe. First...ending...) You SERIOUSLY know how to throw a wrench in things. They have awesome, fantastic amazing sex which is usually the part where things get better, but if anything, it's only made things worse and more convoluted. Especially with Lizzie, Chuck and Jenny all finding out that the Intersect is in Chuck.

I see more distrust in Jenny and Chuck's future, especially since it looks like Chuck was in league with Anderson/Bryce and Jill. This gets more and more intense. And the relationship between Chuck and Jenny gets better and better.

The plot gets THICKER AND THICKER!

And I just love this. So much.

Oh also, angry/violent Jenny..."Oh I never kill for nothing" speaks to some incredibly dark things. I cannot wait!
uplink2 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Another great chapter. I keep wondering how you are going to get from here to the final reveal. How Chuck's insecurities are going to be dealt with finally and how the resolution gets played out. It's going to be a lot of fun to read how you thread the needle here.
garnetflint chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I havn't seen the original movie, so I can't say anything about how close it is to the original, but this version has enough twists and turns to really keep me entertained. I hope you will keep updating regularly, and I am torn between wishing that it would be finished so we would know the "whole story" and wanting it to gon on and on and on. Well done!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Wow, that is some good writing. So exciting and intense. Can't wait to read what happens next.
rphe chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Just found this story and couldnt put it down. I dont know the film, so im just judging it on its own merits, and its brilliant. Love the fact that we never get to see inside Sarah's head, so we really dont know what her game is. And i like that Chuck isnt just a dupe - he knows he's being lied to and knows he cant trust her, but also sees the flashes of the real girl (or thinks he does). Cant work out the con thing - it doesnt make sense that she would stil be there if shes just a con-artist, but she said she wasnt lying about why she was there. but maybe she was just lying. or maybe the reason she was there wasnt the con. aaaah - so many questions, which is why its great. obviously we know SW from canon so we expect her to be Mrs Anderson of the CIA but i really dont know whether she is in this one or not. or whether she has actually been played by Chuck. it raises so many questions, which is why its so good.
Really looking forward to seeing what happens now - and hoping that Chuck does something really clever. no pressure!
grandetiopaco chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Great story. Because of the 2 stories being merged, I really don't know if Sarah is good or bad. Pins and needles. Thanks
ersk4 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Even though I knew Chuck was the Intersect, this chapter had some surprising turn of events, especially with Chuck discovering the how to it all. Well done. It was exciting and suspenseful. And thank you for updating regularly.
Mina chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Your fic is freaking amazing! And the best part is that you update often!
phnxgrl chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I loved this chapter. I loved how Chuck going to the booth on encoded pictures realized he was the intersect! I loved how Lizzie was confronting Jenny. Please continue.
Reyes9 chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful chapter here. Loved it. Keep up the good work and update soon.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »