Reviews for Chuck vs The Charade
thekiller00 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Wow! I really like how you had them find out that Chuck was what Jill was keeping for Fulcrum. I'm looking forward to what Jenny will do now that she knows about it and how Chuck will react to that.
grandetiopaco chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter. I like how it deviated to Chuck from Charade. Now I don't know what to expect and I look forward to finding out what happens next.
Siobhan90 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
So... Chuck is the Intersect, Jenny (always Sarah for me) is from CIA and she will protect him, be his handler?
Piece Of Cake chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Oh my god, this chapter. All the awards! I loved it. Everything about it. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
add291 chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
Awesome. :)
uplink2 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Now that was a great chapter! I love this Katie, Rebecca, Jenny... and ultimately Sarah. She isn't going to fight it any longer and goes after what she wants and needs. Very well written.
Harvey93 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I have just read all the chapters so far and have to say I really like it, some times I find AU stories can be a little overdone but I like this especially the way you have wrote chuck and Sarah I look forward to more .
grandetiopaco chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Great get together chapter. The dinner scene and Chuck's thoughts on him being in love with someone he doesn't even know what their real name is consistent with his character. The sex scenes were complimentary without being too explicit.
Siobhan90 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Great chapter! Best ever :)
atx77 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Wow, that was freaking hot. I especially loved the moment where Sarah's brief hesitation made Chuck realize Jenny's not her real name either. Chuck decided not to care at that moment, but it'll be interesting to see if he brings it up the morning after or not, and how their relationship will change now.

Just fantastic stuff, thanks for writing!
tshdow chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Thanks for the chapter. I like how this is going.
KryptonitePoison chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Oh wow!, this was wonderful!. This was hot and steamy and intense, and I loved it. I loved how you know what they're doing, but it wasn't vulger. I loved how you described their love making, very well done. "Well, hello ladies," so, Jenny isn't her real name either. Please don't make her real name Sam, or Samantha. Make it Sarah or something else. I love how Chuck stopped caring about her real name and he wasn't sure he still remembered how to talk. "What the hell was that?" Jenny was standing there, still delightfully naked. "Why the hell are you wearing pants?" "I'm not as pretty naked as you are," after taking a peek inside his pants. "I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that," "you, on the other, should never be allowed to wear clothes." I agree with that. So, where did Jenny go? And why was she cold?, and was she naked?. I loved this. Thank you so much for this.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Con woman? Ok... Still, it doesnt explain how she knows Alexis and Co. so well. Or is it another lie? The weapons, the fighting, Jenny Burton... Is she really CIA undercover in the end?

So many possibilities!

I cant wait to find out!
BVR2109 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Ah man, this was such a good chapter. Such a nice treat for the new year too. Great writing (it bears repeating) and great pacing of the romance. Interested to see how the dynamic will change now that they finally have had sex. Given that sex seemed to be the key to them being a 'real' couple in canon, I'm very excited to see how you'll decide to weave that in, especially given the Charade back story.
Dan Schultz chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
I like the the story follows the original movie. There some differences but it just enhances the story. Always love different looks at their story. Keep up the great work
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »