Reviews for Chuck vs The Charade
ersk4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Good work! I'm intrigued and I'm interested. Please continue!
Reyes9 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Interesting start. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
BVR2109 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great start. Curious coincident that it's Katie there and not someone else. Although I did peek a little at the Wikipedia page so I do have an inkling as to what's going to happen. And if so, I'm definitely along for the ride. Just gotta quickly adjust my helmet.
atx77 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Chuck vs The Ins and Outs has been a great read, so seeing an all new Chuck AU fic from you was a pleasant surprise.

I haven't seen Charade, and I avoided reading it's Wikipedia description in case it spoils too much, but this first chapter was very promising. Favorited, and looking forward to reading more. Thanks!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great beginning! I loved how in Colorado skiing Chuck made a decision about his life. I loved how Katie O'Connell came into his life. I loved how Bryce was right all along with his opinion about Jill. Please continue.
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I love that Jill and Chuck didn't break up. A "what if story"...nice. I like how you worked in Chuck and Sarah's meet cute from cannon and one of Sarah's aliases. Does this have to do with Fulcrum or the intersect?...I love the suspense. The new back story with Bryce is a nice twist and makes sense since Chuck is still with Jill. I can hardly wait to see where this goes. Thank you.
flash2007 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012