Reviews for Chuck vs The Charade
tut1971 chapter 9 . 4/19/2016
Gah! You offer a cute little moment at the beginning with the radio but you just have to stick another dagger in the gut at the end. Who is this woman? How can he trust her? Brilliant.
tut1971 chapter 8 . 4/19/2016
One twisted psycho down, two to go...but who? Excellently crafted thriller thus far. Man, this is good.
tut1971 chapter 7 . 4/19/2016
Doesn't matter the name - she's a badass. And you just had to involve the bearded buffoon, didn't you?...
tut1971 chapter 6 . 4/18/2016
So now we have Sarah/Katie/Rebecca playing with poor Chuck's fragile psyche. Man, the duplicity! Where'd the electricity go? Still this was a good chapter. Very good.
tut1971 chapter 5 . 4/18/2016
Ahh...now we are well and truly into it. Delicious. That's the best word to describe this chapter. Poor Chuck.
tut1971 chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
Really, REALLY loved this chapter. The obvious chemistry between Katie/Sarah and Chuck is, as you wrote, electrifying and you write it so well. Although, one does have a seed of doubt. We've no POV from Katie/Sarah, so she COULD just be using her training. There's no ballerina or bomb in this story so who's to know if she's really falling. Still, I'm loving it.
tut1971 chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
Sarah/Katie makes a reappearance at the beginning and methinks Casey (Bartholomew?) has joined us at the end. In between some of the less savory characters of Chuck lore come out to play. All in all a very enjoyable chapter.
tut1971 chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
I'm effectively hooked. Tremendous thus far. You have done a simply superb job of setting up the "melding" of the Charade and Chuck 'verses. Outstanding.
tut1971 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
The best Hitchcock movie that Hitchcock never made? The Chuckverse? Mashed together into a fanfic? Oooh, this could be good...
True Love Lives Forever chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
That was a fun story to read. I've never known anything about Charade, but you've definitely shook up Chuck universe. Thanks!
anand chapter 15 . 3/19/2016
how i got intersekt
Greg6419 chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
So far, so good...good work
Lord al'Thor chapter 15 . 1/30/2015
Well it finally happened. Fifteen chapters. The epilogue. Finally a bit of Sarah introspection. And. It. Was. Money. I am appeased. She loved him the whole damn time. Too fast? Who cares. What a great great story. Bravo. Now I've gotta check out the flick. Was it really this twisty and dizzifying? Sheesh.
Lord al'Thor chapter 14 . 1/30/2015
I knew it. Wasn't expecting Mauser but I probably should have. Thrilling conclusion to a frustratingly awesome story. Well almost concluded anyway. Right? No more twists in store?
Lord al'Thor chapter 13 . 1/30/2015
FINALLY! Finally we have Sarah Walker C.I.A. operative. And John Casey. About damn time. And why do I have a feeling the cop ain't a cop. This story is making me dizzy. In s good way.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »