Reviews for Chuck vs The Charade
Molotov chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Super sexy times.
Molotov chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
We went from sexy times to scary times. This is some good shit, man.
Molotov chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Four chapters in, I can confidently say this story is dope as shiiiiiiiiit. I groaned at the beginning when Chuck downloaded the Intersect, but I like how you've taken it so far.
GenuineRisk chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
What a fun story! I'm off to find Charade on Netflix! ;)
Lolitts chapter 15 . 4/6/2013
Great story! Looking foward to a sequel!
jinxed97 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
Awesom story. Look forward to more...
Anon chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
This chapter is a masterpiece. It's rare to read such great stuff nowadays in this fandom so when I do i feel like I have to say something. That moment where Sarah fingers the waist band of Chucks pants and looks inside was just amazing. I loved this chapter. I think you should consider writing a M version of this chapter and posting it as its own story.
CubsKing chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
Awesome story! A great adaptation of a truly classic movie.

My only disappointment is that you didn't use my favorite line: "I hope we have a lot of boys *of course, in this case, it'd be girls* and we can name them all after you!"

Overall, very nicely done. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
wilf21 chapter 15 . 2/14/2013
I loved this story. Read it start to finish over a couple of days ... So much better than waiting for updates. ;) And nice to have a Chuck story which, whilst it was very exciting, did not have artificial Chuck/Sarah angst. Thank you
BowTies13 chapter 15 . 2/1/2013
This was FANTASTIC!
Love Love LOVE IT!

But I would Seriously love to see Ellie and Sarah meet for the first time! Do you think you could possibly write a one-shot?
rphe chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
sorry for the delayed review but i've had to read this several times because its just too much fun. an outstanding story. I've said it before, but you write the action really well - love the way you describe all the chase scenes and the struggles in the BM etc. add that to the great plot with the carefully crafted uncertainty about what SW was really up to, and sprinkled with some really wonderfully funny lines, and it adds up to just one of the best ffs i've read. Really great - thank you for sharing.
wassupchuck chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Fun story! I really enjoyed the ending. Thanks for sharing your talents. until next time...
Maverick41 chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
This chapter was amazing. Well the whole story was, but this one might have been my favorite. Probably because of all the comedy and fluff crammed in.

Definitely need to go see The Charade movie now.

Sad that this story is done, but I do hope you continue in writing new Chuck stories!
Maverick41 chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Nicely done bringing in Mauser. I thought for a second that Chuck killed him, but technically he didn't since Sarah shot him.

Sadly, there's only one more chapter left of this amazing story.
Maverick41 chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Things are definitely coming to a head. I wonder if Pierre can be trusted.

Freakin Casey shooting at Chuck!

This is getting exciting! Another great chapter.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »