Reviews for Chuck vs The Charade
Maverick41 chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Gosh i hope Jenny/Sarah or w/e her real name is in this story kills Lizzie. I also hope that Sarah won't believe a word Lizzie said to her about Chuck playing her. To be honest, I'm expecting her too anyways.

Great chapter!
Hotski chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
So damn good! Seriously, yet again you're an amazing author.
I'm a fluff reader and that's what I love the most but your action and all serious drama hs beentoo damn good, and small small tender moments like each chapter, I loved how Sarah almost had tears in her eyes when she asked Chuck if he was alright and how he stroked her hair.
Hotski chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
God damn you're one extremly talented author.
I absolutely loved this one, I loved how Chuck had doubts and thought about how he knew how it felt to kiss her and how it felt to have sex with her but how much more did he know about her?

Atleast it's out and I thought that it was Casery that was Mr. Bartholome actually.

Still holding my thumbs for Sarah's feelings for Chuck is real, I've started to belive it but I've read fics that has tricked me in bad ways before. :)
Hotski chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Loved it.. yet again.
From the really last rows does that mean that she didn't sleep him for her goal but due to her feelings? Holding my thumbs for that atleast!
Loved that they kissed to give each other strength and comfort in a way.
Hotski chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT!
Yeah I'm a Charah fluff sucker and this was more spot on sex than romanticly fluffy but I really, really hope with all of my heart that Sarah is genunily here and not one sheep woman that sleeps with who ever whenever.

Loved that she said she had fallen for him and Chuck already has said that hse loves her.
Hotski chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Loved the chapter! I loved the comedy when they did the laundry with Chuck grabbing Sarah's lacy red panties.
I really loved Chuck's thought when they where on the beach, with how he felt that he belonged next to Sarah.
Gah! I hate how you got no idea who Sarah is actually working for! But the good kind of hate that makes you eager to read the next chapter. ;)
Hotski chapter 15 . 1/19/2013
This was such a great story all the way through!
Like said I'm all for fluff and there was some in the story there and there, but you definitely paid it off in the last section! The whole chapter was so damn amazing!

Sarah finally telling Chuck how she loved him too, and I love how damn adorable Sarah was when she said it little shyly with her mouth closed up a bit by his chest. But it was so beautiful and how she told him the truth with the names and how she didn't doubt for a second that she wanted to get married with Chuck and all for the right reasons too. :)

Ha! I think I woke my sister up after my laugh in the Morgan and Carina scene, I LOL'd for real, glad I didn't had any water or any other drink in my mouth when I read that scene when she brought up a HUGE pistol and Morgan's reaction by it, HAHA!

CHARAH! CHARAH! CHARAH! God damn I loved that last scene! It was obviously my favorite scene or section in the whole story since I'm a junky for that stuff. ;) No but it was amazing all the way through, Sarah first telling herself that it was about needing to hold him closer for safety reasons AND BOOM! All those lovely adorable beautiful feelings and thoughts come out, she cannot and WONT live without Chuck for the rest of her life.

So amazingly well done, one of the best stories the last month I'd say. :)
Hotski chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
God damn this was a GREAT chap!
I really loved it all, or well except Sarah's doubt about them being able to be together but not every story can fit my 5 minutes and then they're engaged dream. ;)

Nah but it was really great, Chuck's feelings and ammount of love for Sarah/Rebecca/Katie/Sam/Samantha/Ms Franco/Jenny is out, mwah. ;)
DJ chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Thank you so much for this story, I just love it. I was told last month I have cancer (treatable) but scary, and I can't tell you how much your story has blessed me. It has been a lovely diversion. Thank you
KryptonitePoison chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
It's time to start my rant. You just had to give her that Sam or Samantha name. I asked you not to but you did anyway. What was the point? She don't want to be called that anyway, she wants to be called Sarah Walker, so why not just let that be her name? But no, you had to give her the name she gave to that douche bag pile of wood Shaw instead of Chuck! Ok, rant over. This was a good ending accept for that. So S&S are getting married huh, cool. I liked all those other thing you did at the end too. Thanks for the story.
KryptonitePoison chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter. I loved Sarah & Casey working together to take down the bad guys. So, Sarah couldn't beat Mauser huh? I'm disappointed in that. I loved Chuck saving her, and then her saving Chuck. And thank God for Winona. I loved the Mr. Walker question and Sarah asking Chuck to trust her one more time, great stuff.
Thanks for the update.
TheEGrape chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Thank you for this incredible story, and the way you executed it! One of the best fic's I've read, I am glad that you finished the story. The scenes in the credits worked great and I really liked them. And most of all, thank you for keeping Chuck alive with this incredible story!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Just an outstanding story. As soon as I read the terrific final chapter I had to go back and re-read the whole story all over again. So much love.

Thank you so much for writing, its been such an enjoyable ride and I hope there are many more to come from you.
2old2write chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
So glad you got the surprise line about the marriage license in!

Terrific scene with Casey. It's going to be a rocky road ahead.

Loved all the A/N's interspersed with the epilogues.

I can only imagine the time and effort it took to take Charade apart and put it back together Chuck. Bravo! And thank you so very much for doing this for us.

So glad your daughter is doing well, and thanks to her for spurring you on to finish it and add the extra scene.

Congratulations on a job well done. I am really going to miss this one.

Thank you!
ersk4 chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Great chapter! I loved it! And I loved the fact that you finished the story! I wish more fan fiction writers were as diligent and reliable as you! Thank you again for a great and enjoyable story!
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »