Reviews for Chuck vs The Charade
JR69stang chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
I am happy that you completed your story.
Your writing is very cleaver and I was entertained quite a lot.
The scenes that you came up with were super.
I like how you finished with the wedding in Vegas.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love this beginning, a very different plot with completely recognizable characters.
Reyes9 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Great final chapter. Loved this story. Great job.
AwesomeChuck chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
A great ending to a great story. Were all the epilogues were hinting at a possible part two? This story was fantastic and the characters were written very well. Awesome job!
CaryR chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Thanks for a great story, keep writing.
ragingscooter chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
I loved this story. I had been a big fan of the movie and I thought that your mix of Chuck and the movie plot was genius. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Would you consider adapting 'North by Northwest'? I think you could put a good chuck spin on it. The plot already includes spies.
grandetiopaco chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Thank you...thank you...thank you for a wonderfully engaging and entertaining story. The twist and turns were great. I really wasn't sure who was a good guy or bad or what the ending would be until the last chapter. True to the movie and true to the characters. Thanks again.

BTW, I hope you put this into an e-book and continue to write more stories.
tshdow chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Excellent! And glad to hear your daughter is fine.
uplink2 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
What a great ending to a great story. This has been such a fun ride and I have a feeling I'll be rereading it a number of times over the next few years. It really fits with the fun, romantic storyline from the movie. Sure it was campy at times but one of the great reasons our favorite characters fit that story was Chuck was always a bit campy.

Fantastic work and I really can't wait for more stuff from a great author.
PeanutsSuperfan chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Thank you for writing this story. I really enjoyed it. In several chapters I wasn't sure we're you were going, but I think that is what drawing me back to see what would happen. I even got scared that you might make Sarah the bad guy, but of course I knew you couldn't do that. If you choose to write a sequel or any other story I would be interested in reading it. I also want to thank you for completing the story. I know everyone is busy and so I like to make sure I show my appreciation for those authors who have the dedication to finish their story.
BVR2109 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
I hope that some day, I'll have about 90% of the talent you have. So that I can write New York Times bestsellers.

That is all.
c16 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Was that an SG-1 reference...Sam Carter?
I've enjoyed the story, and your writing style...Although I'd have to say that IF this is the final chapter that is a disappointment. The overall story itself good, this last chapter is good, that the story ends is the disappointing part. Feel that the story is left open ended. The marriage part was an excellent twist, a great direction to take Sarah/Sam/Jenny... and Chuck which leads me to feel, think, that there is/was more available to this story.

Either way, Thank You for the entertainment.
shinzy chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story. I loved every minute of it and would love to see more from you in this fandom.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
There are just so many things I want to say, and I think I'm going to have to do it in a PM when I have time to think and use my words properly. It's just that...as an adult...I feel like a piece of fanfiction shouldn't mean this much to me, but Chuck vs The Charade does, and I'm okay with that. I really am.

You have no idea how much I needed this chapter today and, like always, you came through. It was filled with heart, and some humor, along with some excellent twists, and a Stargate reference. I saw what you did there. Haha!

Jeff's mom and aunt and their husband/boyfriend-that made me laugh. It was purely Jeff. That read like a real in-the-credits scene. As did the one with Morgan and Carina. I love that you didn't even have to say she's Carina, because we knew. We absolutely knew. And that was a hilarious idea for a scene, by the way-a pure John Hughes movies/Ferris Bueller scene. It reminded me of the principal getting on the bus at the end. I can just see Morgan waiting there like "he took my bike" and Carina pulling up in a sleek car, lowering her sunglasses...It's just...perfection. (chuckling)

Oh! and the Bryce scene! Choice! Very choice! I love the POV you chose and the last bit: Where's Chuck Bartowski? Ooooo! How very Avengers of you! ;)

I'm just so incredibly pleased with this whole story, how you handled the intricacies of the twisty plot and gave the characters such wonderful, deep backstories. The way you delve into Sarah's POV in the very last part-it matched perfectly with how I saw her throughout the rest of the story, even though that was all in Chuck's POV.

The mystery and suspense, the brilliant action scenes...Just, wow. I wish I could find the words to really make you see how much this story means to me...but I really don't think I can. I love writing down emotions and feelings and deep, analytical pieces on characters-but I never can do it about my own emotions and feelings and character. So...I'll have to just send you a PM.

Just know that this is bittersweet. What a gorgeous ending-but alas, it is an ending.

I seriously hope there's more writing from you soon. I would love that. So much.

I LOVE YOU!
(There! I said it! XD)
Angus MacNab chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Meh. The wedding would have been anticlimactic compared to the after wedding you gave us. I'm glad you did it your way. You gave us more than I asked of you by a long shot when I requested an epilogue.

And Samantha Lisa Carter? Sam Carter? What a way to drop yet another name on Chuck, and talk about walking right into a pop culture reference. That was inspired and absolutely brilliant! God, I wish I'd thought of that one.

I'm also curious where Sarah was hiding that blade? :) Yeah, we know. 'Verse's are colliding.

Thanks for letting me be your beta, Mystery. You make it so easy. It has been a truly amazing experience so far; one that I sincerely hope we can continue for a long, long time.
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »