Reviews for Fools Rush In
Solo2863 chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
It might have been a longer chapter but it was very enjoyable. In particular when John was talking about his mother and father and Nancy's reaction.
your mother chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Aren't they hungry and thirsty...especially thirsty... by the end of the chapter?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Good fun so far, but since when does our Nancy have red (or even reddish) hair?
Jacynthe Bleue chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
So ... once I got over Nancy having red hair (yes, that was me, I forgot to sign in) I liked it a lot. A bit breathless at times - really you have enough plot twists in there for at least two or three stories this length - but you pulled it off and it came together nicely in the end. But why take it down? Unless you have a really good reason to, please leave it up so that those who wander by later can have a chance to read (and some us to re-read at a slightly less frenetic pace on a day when we aren't ... ahem ... meant to be marking exams instead of reading fan fiction). So once again, congratulations and many thanks.

Guest1 chapter 25 . 4/22/2013
Hooray for finishing! Not 'yay for it being over', though, just to be clear. ;-) With all the hints of John and Nancy's relationship I was sort of expecting things to end differently, but I like how it really happens much better. I think it's a very plausible* ending for both of them. I'll have to leave a second review for the story as itself, but overall I liked it very much, and cheesy as it sounds, I appreciate people writing these and seeing others' interpretations of the characters and what else they might have done.

*especially considering the number of stories on here revolving on letter-writing between the two of them! ;-)
huidinigirl chapter 25 . 4/20/2013
Really really enjoyed - just wish this wasn't the end :-(
constantlearner chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
A lovely ending. I liked the way you managed to give pretty nearly everyone something to do or say even when they were all "on stage" in the last chapter.
Fergus Mason chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
That was excellent, thank you! I hope you've changed your mind about taking it down.
Giraffes4Ever chapter 24 . 4/9/2013

This is amazing! Love the tension, and the GA's response to Bridget etc. You've caught the characters really well.

Guest1 chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Loved the conversations at the end, with Bob Blackett and Bridget. And the GA! Oh, and John and his father, too!
constantlearner chapter 24 . 4/5/2013
Still enjoying this.
guest1 chapter 23 . 3/25/2013
Heh. I was wondering if Lanvin/Worths would pop up again! Why are you removing it when you finish?
Fergus Mason chapter 23 . 3/25/2013
That was a nice break after the... er, excitement of the last few chapters!
constantlearner chapter 23 . 3/25/2013
A pity you won't be leaving it up for longer, but thank you for posting it anyway. I think if Captain Walker is really being "correct" he would probably address Nancy as "Miss Blackett". Peggy would be Miss Peggy Blackett or Miss Peggy if Nancy was present. He might equally well decide to address them as Nancy and Peggy of course, having met them, briefly, as children in Secret Water.
constantlearner chapter 22 . 3/20/2013
Well, it didn't seem longer - so I'll take your word for it. So, Nancy is suddenly caring about when she last washed her hair?... Um-hmm.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »