Reviews for Malfoy: Unknown
Lucia Aurelia chapter 25 . 6/24
Excellent story, I really enjoyed reading thiscant wait to start the sequel. Thanks so much for sharing!
lil-miss-KayCee chapter 24 . 5/14
Also I LOVED Eddie Redmayne’s rendition of Empty Chairs at Empty Tables it’s sooo freakin good!
lil-miss-KayCee chapter 24 . 5/14
Of all the stories I’ve ever read, there’s only a handful that have brought to tears to my eyes. I’ve read so many “after the Battle “chapters and this chapter brought all that loss of our beloved characters up in a new light. Job well done!
LES MIS! Best musical EVA!
ScarlettPrudence chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
Although I love your thought about the plot, but I have to say that Draco’s eyes are grey, GREY! Not blue!
Mel Crooks chapter 25 . 5/11/2018
This was so fantastic and chapter 24 hit the feels. Excellent.
Mkaybye chapter 25 . 3/22/2018
I realize this story is five years old and I am not sure you're reading reviews for it anymore, but I'll review anyway. This story is beautifully written. I love this Draco and really enjoyed watching his relationship with Hermione develop. I also loved the change in Narcissa. Thank you for all your hard work in developing these characters and for giving Draco and Narcissa some redemption.
stefanie1955 chapter 15 . 7/26/2017
Lucius should go to Azkaban.
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 26 . 2/9/2017
I liked it! Makes me wish Draco had had a chance to redeem himself like this in JKR's version. Oh well, guess that what fan fiction is for! Now...on to the sequel!
bellancy chapter 21 . 2/2/2017
Brilliant battle writing! I may have shed a small tear as Molly's ferocity. She's brilliant. And yes - I love your Narcissa! Giving zero fucks. Amazing.
bellancy chapter 15 . 2/1/2017
Bree! Prancing Pony? First the Monty Python quotes and now this!
Also, now I have "It comes in PINTS?! I'm getting one" going through my head.
bellancy chapter 13 . 2/1/2017
Holy crap that chapter was amazing! I *loved* Harry and Hermione and the movie quoting (let's face it, anyone with an ounce of muggle in them is like that!) and Draco standing up for Hermione was just brilliant. Thank you! *applause*
tigersmeleth chapter 25 . 10/18/2016
I enjoyed this much more than I thought I would have. You did a pretty good job of tweaking what JKR wrote, and in terms of how Ron and Hermione played out, wrote it much better than she did. I like how your version of Harry really does stay true to the original. Great premise, and great job!
danydanybb chapter 25 . 8/29/2016
Loved the story! :)
Vernoodle chapter 23 . 7/28/2016
Ron's arguments are going on too long. I'm just skimming at this point. Lol