Reviews for Neutral Ground
Eisenstein chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Hard to believe but true - make a few Goa'uld something else than fanatical, egomanic tyrants and you have the core for interesting characters. Breaking the mold works.
If you should ever return to this I would like to see what happens next.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 5/10/2005
extremely excellent
wolf-in-hell chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
another great story from whereever you get them. And once again i am hoping that you manage to update this one, even after more than a years absense. i kind of like the idea of a neutral Gou'ld
jonharper chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Hey don't stop this story keep the chapters coming, this is really good.
TrinneerFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
I really like this story! It's great! Oh, and you could buy a zat on EBay. Well, you could. They had the auction a couple of weeks ago.
Alys chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
I like where this is going. Your analogy to Mafia kids is quite interesting. I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2002
this is so cool i hope you post another chapter soon
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
this is awsome. its original and doesn't follow the same plot as almost every other fic in the sg1 section. i hope you write more soon.
Pete Briggs chapter 3 . 10/13/2002
One hell of a good start. Hope you keep them coming
CS091 chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
By the way, if you find out where to obtain a zat, e-mail me ... I AM a mom!
CS091 chapter 3 . 10/11/2002
Interesting start.

One tiny little question. Do you really mean 'Master of the Bizarre' or should it be 'Master of the Bazaar'?

Either way, please continue.
Barbara chapter 2 . 10/3/2002
Very good so far - please hurry up and write more!

PLEASE
Lady Cinnibar chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
I like. It has potential, yes. And of course it's Daniel. What new guy? My work schedules me for whenever it's on, and my tape player hasn't been able to record in a year now... I'd die from SG1 withdrawl if it weren't for fanfiction...