Reviews for The many people you meet in heaven
Y U NO INCLUDE BEN ON DUCKS PITURE
Love it so awesome
Mattardis chapter 9 . 2/16
So... Since Kenny may be returning in season 2, i'm totally fine with waiting a little longer. That way if he did survive, you won't have written a pointless chapter.

Are you going to do a chapter for insert name of character who died in episode one of season 2 as well?
dark-soul208 chapter 9 . 2/15
This was really really really good so far! i love it! hope everything is going well for you and i hope you know how amazing you are :D

P.S. am currently awaiting my shipment of cookies and pogo sticks :)
TWDGamerKenny'sBro chapter 9 . 2/15
Kenny's not gonna be in this, right? He can't be in it because he's not dead.

Right? Right...?
DarkestInk chapter 9 . 2/13
I am so happy that you updated, I am in love with this story. You write really well and I adore your style and it doesn't even seem like English isn't your first language, so bravo! I cannot wait for more!
seniorcopycat chapter 9 . 2/13
Sweet! I missed this fic :)
LittleMissAzure chapter 8 . 1/16
Where do I even begin? The dialogue just flows like the creators themselves wrote this, the characters are just spot on when it comes to portrayal, the atmosphere is well described and just fits right with the characters, and overall this is an amazing story! The only issue I have with this story is the few grammatical errors you gotta fix up in the chapters. Sticking around for an update, keep up!

-Azure
This is absolutely beautiful. When duck gave leave the picture he drew I cried.
Clover123 chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Keep making me cry please. This is an amazing story. I'm really sorry about the problems you've been experiencing in your life, and I hope it gets better for you. :)
cathernatural.812 chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
That was such a good chapter, my emotions were getting to me near the end haha :) and don't worry about the sudden hiatus, you had your reasons, I hope everything is ok now, looking forward to more chapters :)
Mannoodleguy76 chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
D'aw. I want that picture now. I need it. GIVE IT TO ME! :O Other than that. Really good chapter. :3 I still want that picture of Bat-lee and Duckin. :P
NintenGirl2002 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Okay, I've spent many, many, hours today browsing fabrics, and this has been the best one so far. Hope you progress with this, I want to see Lilly's reaction...
TheCompanionCube chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
im just waiting to find out what ben's heaven could be? maybe its with his family? or the basketball court? he played on the team... not in the band poor kid...
Favit chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Your amazing at writing! I've never read such a beautiful, and original Walking Dead story! I do hope you update soon! But I do realize your busy with your own personal life, so we will all just have to be patient, and wait for the artist to post another chapter.