Reviews for The many people you meet in heaven
ClementineTWDG chapter 11 . 2/25
Beautiful.
I just wish you included clementines parents. That's would of been cool.
ChronosZee chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
Ah, this really hits me right in the feels. Great story! .
Sonazefan66 chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I liked the story. But, if I was Lee, I would've killed the stranger before he even got a chance to speak to Clementine. Just sayin.
AquaDestinysEmbrace chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
MAKE A SEQUEL FOR SEASON 2!
SparkiePow chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
This was beautiful! *claps* so touching, I loved it! :D Great job!
seniorcopycat chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Good work, and in case things don't go well for Clem in the next episode, which I sincerely hope doesn't happen, maybe you can make one for her too?
Onida chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
T-T Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh ! This story is amazing and beautifully written ! Please continue ! :)
Guy who writes good stuff chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
This is nice. I really like the idea. I must admit.. Ben died differently in my game, I suppose you pulled him up in the bell tower while I let him go. Oh well. Will Omid be making an appearence?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Good Chapter
seniorcopycat chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
Nice work and Lee is right our humanity is what distinguishes us from THEM. Good work
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Y U NO INCLUDE BEN ON DUCKS PITURE
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Love it so awesome
Mattardis chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
So... Since Kenny may be returning in season 2, i'm totally fine with waiting a little longer. That way if he did survive, you won't have written a pointless chapter.

Are you going to do a chapter for insert name of character who died in episode one of season 2 as well?
dark-soul208 chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
This was really really really good so far! i love it! hope everything is going well for you and i hope you know how amazing you are :D

P.S. am currently awaiting my shipment of cookies and pogo sticks :)
TWDGamerKenny'sBro chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Kenny's not gonna be in this, right? He can't be in it because he's not dead.

Right? Right...?