Reviews for Clear Skies for Today, Too
Selvaspeedy chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh, this sounds really interesting. Would love to read more about this.
I adore your style of writing and I think you managed to capture the essence of Akane's character.
I thought the little boy at first is Kogami but after some pondering I think it's Makishima. He's a bit more approachable and fun to talk to more than Kogami who's pretty curt I think. And he also questions himself and the world and has, somehow, a distorted sense of 'normal' or 'right'.
I can't wait until you update.
Miss CatLover Chii chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Interesting story. I like how you portrayed Makishima (I'm guessing it's him) sounding like a mature person and all with his psychology stuff. Your OC is quite interesting too I wonder how their relationship will be in the future. Allies? Enemies? Hmmm... I am definitely curious now.

Seriously love how little Makishima is like; being curious and psychological along with your OC, the flow of the story is quite good too. Keep it up.
Sietha chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Ooh, very good. Continue, pretty please?
Strawaltz chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Ahh, this is awesome! I see you posted it in November and hasn't updated ever since. Please continue T_T
aki.yume chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
OMG! this is great! :D At first I didn't know who was the boy she met, but after reading it fully, now I know hahahahahaha it was Makishima right?
I like it, really really like it! :3 please continue
TenraiTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
xD Like it so far! Update soon!
SwallowSword chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Who is it O.o OMG I wanna find out what happens next. Nice writing, great opening, I really like how it's going so far! Please update soon, or the suspense might just make my pscyho pass go up XD
neutralgreen chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This seems like quite the interesting story; is this chapter (prologue?) describing potentially some interaction between child-Tsunemori and child-Kougami in an once-upon-a-time-maybe? situation? Either way, it's original and I like it, how it flows and develops.

I look forward to the next chapter, when you put it out. :)
cookieswithmilktea chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
o.o what just happened here?