Reviews for One to Ten
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
This would have totally been epic if it had happened in season four.

Honored the tether! Remember the drummer!
welovelea1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
awww cute! yey finchel
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Loved it!
Supabec chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Totally wish that happened cant wait until finchel reunited glad got awesome people like you to write amazing story to keep hope alive :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I loved it :) !
BellaMonroe1113 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I need this to happen on the show like I need air to breathe!

{Also just wondering why non-Finchel shippers would even want to read a Finchel story? Hmm}
Gross chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Finchel shippers are really getting desperate I guess.
MochaInTheSun chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Bravo! Being able to pull off Finchel and the casanova side of Brody is just gold! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Now this is what Glee is supposed to be... I wish the writers had this story!
coffeehelps chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ha! I loved this! The amount of hate I harbor for Brody is probably unnatural, but I just really, really don't like him. At all. I was over that storyline the second it started. I wish this would happen on the show, because it would be so perfect! :) Great job!
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I am so in love with this. Perfection. Absolute perfection. No matter how it goes on the show, this will be in my head as The Way It Should Have Been.
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
(sarcasm voice) Well, I'm glad Brody's not heartbroken or anything... I hope Rachel picked up the implications in that last sentence of his, because him actively seeing someone else while he and Rachel were dating pretty much trumps an impulsive reunion with your ex.
But seriously, I really, really hope that Kurt gets that key back from him ASAP, or Rachel remembers to change the locks. Because I can just see Brody getting drunk one night and dwelling on his unceremonious send-off and using the spare key to get his hands on and destroy Rachel's Barbra collection to soothe his hurt pride. Or casually handing over said key to someone with nasty intentions of their own, just for shits and giggles.
This is the problem with house-sharing; there's always SOMEONE who's really stupid about security, usually to the detriment of someone else in the house.
One of my cousins got half their stuff ripped off by a friend of a room-mate, who casually handed over a key and didn't remember to get it back, because it wasn't like it was that important - they changed their mind after the friend ripped off everyone in the house but him, which was kind of a giveaway, and the other three house-mates made HIM pay to replace all the stolen items. Hell, I used to be friends with a girl who got up in the middle of the night for a drink of water and nearly got assaulted in her own kitchen, because her idiot room-mate brought home a complete stranger from a club for a one night stand, and he thought he might as well get some from everyone in the house while he was at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was amazing I loved it but I don't know what I loved more the whole Finchel reunion or the fact that Brody didn't get any from perfect characterization of Brody he is a total d bag
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
asldfjlsdjfladjfladsf;lads just perfect! exactly what i hoped for and more :D best. christmas. present. ever!
sdl90 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Why can't this happen on the show?! I want Brody gone and my bbs back together. And side note, that line about the guy trying to steal Finn's pants killed me.