Reviews for do the dance
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 2/20
I don't read next-gen as often as I used to. But I really enjoyed this. I like how you developed it. At first, I was thinking that Roxanne would apologize and Lily would forgive her and that would be that. But I liked that I was wrong.

The fact that both Scorpius and Lorcan waited for them was really sweet. And I like the progression of each of their relationships. If your heart's not completely in it, you're not going to last. It showed. Because a marriage needs love and, as the years go by, they need work. Marriage isn't going to stay happy if you don't work at it.

What I really enjoyed about this is the fight between Scorpius and Lily. That was so raw, so in the moment. I can imagine many more arguments like that. So I liked seeing it.

And the way that Lorcan just started going away with his parents, travelling after he finally got Roxanne. That could definitely lead to some issues.

I like how in the end, both Lily and Roxanne knew that there wasn't anyone else for them. They tried and they failed. But they found their way back to each other. And I love that.

Great job! :)
sangkar chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I have to point out, you don't actually /own/ the pairing. I wrote Roxanne/Lily before I read this - even heard of you. x3

Other than that little thing (that doesn't even have to do with the story), I really liked this. Your writing is pretty good.

Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was most certainly an entertaining read.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! :DDDD I love this so much. This is;dlkfj it's amazing. You know how much I adore Roxlilu, and I'm so glad that they got back together in the end - I was rooting for them the whole time, even though that meant going against Scorpius/Lily. Speaking of, I love that you included them, since I also love them as well, and I love the friendship between them here also - the scene where Lily falls asleep crying in Scorpius's arms is just really sad but also sweet because he's there for her. I love your development of the Lorcrox relationship as well - you actually made me ship them here! It's so cute how Lorcan was fine with being late because it was being with Roxanne, that was a really cute moment :3 I really liked the dialogue in here as well - like you said in your author's note, it was definitely raw and realistic and it just seemed so perfect for this fic. I loved Roxanne and Lily - "I suppose we've both had our fill of dicks." "Lily!" "I didn't mean penises." That made me laugh, I can totally picture Lily saying that. Your characterizations were so good as well, you really developed all four characters so perfectly, and I just really really enjoyed reading this :DDDD