Reviews for Falling
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
poor yamaken, the friendzone/obliviousness is strong with this one...
cute all the same though :)
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I LOVE this fic x33
oh the moments. It's just BEAUTIFUL you also caught their characters well! XDD

I love YamakenShizuku, and this is definitely the hest fic I've read about them x33
spiel chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
So cute
underlings chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
ugh, yes; yamaken really grew on me as time went on—and his one-sided feelings never fail to make my heart ache for him. great job portraying the little dynamic he has with shizuku! it really felt like i was reading a scene from the manga.
great gospel chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was adorable, and I loved it. Yamaken was as frustratingly proud and stubborn as always, and Shizuku's stoic-ness is always amusing. I just can't help bit feel bad for poor Yamaken.
SoftRains chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Its such an innocently cute story that makes your heart wrench just a little. Even though it'll never happen I can't help but to cheer him on.
paws-bells chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This made me smile. Thanks for writing this! )
WaterIceDragon chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was really great! I could actually picture this happening in the manga itself since you did an amazing job portraying the characters correctly! I'm really glad to have found a well writen fic for my favorite pairing :)
silt chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very cute and well written. Thanks for sharing!
liplocks chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
omg this is so cute i'm going to punch myself in the mouth

you hit their characterization spot on and despite my love for harushizu, yamashizu is cute in so many ways my heart cannot handle-!
moonlight library chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Perfection. c:
Silenced by Chronos chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
too cute 3 poor yamaken (;-;) im rooting for you!
Andelevion chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Bah. If you truly believe, canon means nothing! Satisfying our sweet, non-canon, urges, is what fanfiction is for. Amirite? :)
Unusedaccountcausenodelete chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was rlly cute!
Kaoru241 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Such a cute story, please write more? :D
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »