Reviews for Falling
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Very nice. Yes, Yamaken seems to have this tendency. At first I didn't even take notice of him, but in time he grew on me as well. Thanks!
JasminDragon92 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
awww thats so cute x3
andIJDC chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Ah, I loved it! How can someone not love Yamaken? Tis a shame nothing more came out of his relationship with Shizuku.
I had been thinking, three meters would be nothing to Haru haha
wooden cards chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Good job, both of them were so in character and I think it was great that you portrayed their relationship in a setting that suited them aptly, because I can totally imagine this happening. And it was such a shame that you didn't get to use that line haha!
lawliette chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love this drabble, the couple has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. Can I request a chapter story with this or a yamaken x oc pairing, it would be the first Multi chapter story! I promise a review every chapter (unless the updates are to close to eachother.)
Mizury chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Believable enough except Shizuku wouldn't tell him about the pencil case or curl her lip in a smile to thank him, but the studying part where she writes the name of all the study guides seems like a really believable unique characteristic that has yet to been gone in depth to in the anime but you've nailed it here :) Great job, looking forward to the next chap!
glossier chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
i really love yamaken with shizuku. he just /gets/ her. he understands what haru doesn't. and it wasn't a love at first sight kind of thing, and i like that too, cause she had to grow on h before he realized he started falling for her. they're just the way more realistic couple to me, plus the fact he's hella suave it's just too adorable.

i'm glad you wrote this. it's cute and simple. i hope more people post for them here, there's barely any fan fiction for this entire anime section wtf. i might give writing for them a shot. but yeah. good job, love this xo
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I loved this story. Just wow. So nice and laid-back - you nailed their relationship perfectly. This was especially relevant after seeing episode 9. I really really love Yamaken and this was just awesome. Nice writing style too!
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3