Reviews for Stairs to No Where
LovelyLuly chapter 4 . 8/25
"I'll follow you into the dark"...I this Song!
Ok so...Harry is basically an oc in this fict,ok i get it but its kind of weird and I think you should had kept him in character ...which means average intelligence and no ability to fight without a wand.
LovelyLuly chapter 2 . 8/25
Hunm...Harry is brave not a genius so how the hell did he knew about how to break a bone...straaange
LovelyLuly chapter 1 . 8/25
Hunm...Leroy has white skin and Hiran has Black so Sirius soul mate is Hiran,not Leroy...
yeah, so... I like the story so far but the end of this chapter is a bit confusing. I had to read the final dialogue more than twice just to understand who was saying what. Also, it would make reading long sentences considerably easier if you were to use commas.
but I like the stroy line :)
TearfullPixie chapter 4 . 7/9
So cute
TearfullPixie chapter 3 . 7/9
A good start
TearfullPixie chapter 2 . 7/9
So cool
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 6 . 12/26/2014
God, Draco reminds me SO much of Jack Harkness in this chapter...
ShizuBABE chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
If I was Harry I would be more pissed at Sirius for what he did... After all Harry is still a teen. It would make more sense
Beth9891 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
This is really really good. I have read a few potter/glee crossovers and yours by far is the best in terms of a fitting and rational backstory and characterizations. I love reading from harry's pov and love him and blaine together. I defn do not fault you for no kurt, honestly not a huge fan of klaine expecially in latest seasons. Any way really enjoying your writing style and story thus far!
LikeAMillionParachutes chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
"His hair was a disastrous mess sticking every which way as if it was composed of dozen's of different entities trying desperately to escape any way they could."
This is the best description of Harry's wayward hair that I've ever read. Most people go the easy route and just describe it as "sex hair" (one writer once compared it to a pineapple...0_o) but you're description made me visualize his disobedient locks! Good job :D!
Drarry4eva chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
Cute story. I actually think that Kurt and Draco should get together.
Drarry4eva chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Not bad so far. Not a fan of crossovers or alternate universes and really not a fan of Harry with any red-head or Kurt with Blaine, but not trying to complain here because I really do like it so far.
Fox Studios chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Can you do a female version of Harry Potter with Rachel Berry as Harry and Quinn Fabray as Draco?
arockystart1 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013