Reviews for Aro gets Sick
12Rayne chapter 7 . 3/16
Lmao poor Aro is once again going to be playing the Damsel in Distress! Go Bella go! Save your man once again!
Shawna chapter 7 . 7/25/2015
Great ending and wonderful story. Please let us know the title of the sequel! I really want to read it! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
Oh no! Looks like Bella may have to fight her ex-husband and his evil new wife. Good luck Bella! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Another great chapter. So Sulpicia is the cause of Aro's illness and the only way to stop her is to kill her. I hope they succeed. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
So Renesmee might be Aro's daughter? Wow! So Aro tried to kill his own daughter nad didn't even know it! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Another great chapter. Wow, things aren't looking good for poor Aro. Can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Great first chapter. Ineresting to know that Aro got sick, when really they're not supposed to get sick! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 4/18/2015
That was a great chapter and wonderful story. I liked the creepy ending that hinted at a sequel. I hope you post the sequel soon! I really want to find out who wants revenge on Bella and what other danger the Cullens will get themselves into and if the Volturi will get involved and if Aro will get better and rejoin the Volturi or stay with the Cullens. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
Another great chapter. So, they finally found out the cause of Aro's illness. It was his evil, sister! And she caused Edward to turn on Bella! That evil little monster! I really hope she dies in the next chapter! I'd love to see her suffer for what she's put Aro through! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Another great chapter. Another great plot twist, too! I never expected the cause of Aro's illness to be his ex-wife! Very creative! I sure hope Bella's plan works and they kill Sulpicia. Keep up the good work.
Shawna chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
Another great chapter. So, Renesmee might be Aro's daughter? How creepy is that! The vampire who wanted Renesmee dead is her own father! Wow! I never expected that! Great plot twist! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Another wonderful chapter. I'm kind of shocked that they don't want Aro to die after all the horrible things he's done to them. I would've expected the opposite of them, but then again, they are soft-hearted vampires, not mean and cold-hearted like the Volturi. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
Another great chapter. Wow! I had no idea Aro hated shots, I never even knew vampires could feel shots, since their skin is so hard. Aro's like Bella with needles, except Aro reacts to pain like he's on steroids! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Another great chapter. Poor Aro is sick. I don't really feel sorry for him, I hate him, of course, but it's still fun to read. Keep up the good work.