Reviews for The gathering of choirs
Mayflowers123 chapter 81 . 3/29
#speechless
Albedineity chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING A NON-WHITE FEAMLE CHARACTER IN SUPERNATURAL WHO'S NOT EVIL DAM HOW OFTEN SOU UOY SEE THAT AMAZING UIL OVE YOU AUTHOR DAMN

wow
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 46 . 4/3/2014
So I had a complete fangirl attack when I read the words "Team Free Will 2.0". My mother actually came into my room to make sure I was all right because I squealed so loud XD
Mischief managed,
Rachel
thenick10841 chapter 81 . 1/31/2014
I really enjoyed your story, I started at chapter 1 and couldn't stop reading till the last chapter. Keep up the great work.
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 81 . 7/17/2013
I think I enjoyed this story more than the show. You have some punctuation errors, a few miss spelled words here or there, but other than that your story is amazing. You have a gift for stories, you should try to write something original. I plan on reading some more of your stories. They're all very interesting. :)
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 81 . 2/9/2013
Aw this was just a perfect end to a perfect story. It's almost too bad that the show couldn't be as cool and full of brotherly reconciliation.
And Moses for president, heck yes'
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 55 . 2/9/2013
The archangels on sugar highs. Or drunk. And then hungover. Oh my, your brain is beautiful twisted. I just couldn't stop laughing.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 51 . 2/9/2013
I usually don't review before the end of a story, but this chapter just...
The four brothers working together 3 it wa hilarious, it was adorable, it was perfect.
And God's comment at the end was the cherry on top.
Guest chapter 54 . 1/29/2013
Well the reason why you can't use tazers on angels is because they're sort of immortal and bulletproof. Think Twilight vampire, but slightly less sparkly and immune to fire. It is generally considered a bad idea-and an offense to common sense-to attempt to use mortal weapons on a mythological creature before gathering info on it. Cause you might accidentally feed it what it needs to get stronger(classic movie mistakes) or get it to breed.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
Lol-gabriel's wanted on America's Most Wanted before the Devil! The irony...
Samanthadriel chapter 45 . 1/28/2013
I absolutely love this so far. I love the plot and you wrote the characters really good :)
Guest chapter 81 . 1/25/2013
Demons still trying to dick over humanity
kb18142 chapter 81 . 1/25/2013
LOL! The Spearmint Rhino! Nice call back!
You forgot Michael's eye roll, however!
I can't believe this story is over! WOW!
Great job! Look forward to reading more of your work!
Ink Of Many Shades chapter 81 . 1/25/2013
I have followed this story since it was only 20 chapters. I loved this story, and I'm really sad to see it finished. Great work :)
SkyHighFan chapter 81 . 1/24/2013