Reviews for Nina and Zero's Relationship
Toothless1873 chapter 1 . 2/1
Awesome
ZeroxNina chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
what the why would you stop there?
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oooooo I like this!
Psyho-pass chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Sounds interesting, please updeid soon. PREATY PLEASE? :))
casi chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
plz make more
kesharocks1071 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Please write another chapter! It was so good! PLEEAAASSSEEE!
NinaYamada-Zero chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Well, this was me..But I forgot my password, so I've re-done the story, and it's revised, caus eI realized it was the wrong bad thing that I said Zero had almost died, I was thinking of when he tried to save Nina because he promised to protect her still, so he died, but Nina resurrected him from the dead sorry. And in reply to people who are confused by me talking to them in the end, it was meant to give the impression that they made out. And yes, I am kinda crazy, so don't get worried. My whole family is anyway, no turning back. Maybe I should've stayed with my birth family in Japan...
Brave Song chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Lol i read the manga before the anime too and they r sooo diffrent, and i am sad that the anime has no season two yet D: well update soon!
rikatotokari-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
finish it... NOW OR I WILL CAUSE YOU PAIN!

and its cute
Elise chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Please don't forget to update D:
sayamichishige chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Your great at making a story, I love it O()O
Hope to see the chapter 2 soon,

btw what did Nina and zero do in the closet? O.o -super confuse-

things you need to improve:

-Make a longer story but not to much long, just a little bit long xD
-Make it more exciting -just like this chapter 1 it got me more excited to even wait for it(人)
-Epic feelings〜(ゝ。)
-Comedy (gonna laugh hard xD)
-And faster update (just kidding it's fine it you want to wait to come up with the new story, I have already read the season 2 of Mamotte lollipop and it was awesome! ZEROXNINA 4EVER! 'ZENa'

I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY KEEP IT UP!
I already review I hope the others as well :)
NinaYamada -Keep up the great work! *:.。. o()o .。.:*