Reviews for Hero, Monster, or Both?
randomphandom chapter 21 . 1/6
Wow O.o I absolutely love this story! This is definitely one of my top DP/TT crossovers. I absolutely love the character development and how Danny is slowly recovering from his trauma and growing even closer to the Titans. I also love what you are doing with Clockwork, Grim, and Vlad. I look forward to seeing what you do with this story if you ever decide to update it. Either way, it is an amazing story, and I enjoyed reading it. Great job!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2016
Don't tell me you abandon this story is amazing please update
JustaPhantom chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
I have already read this multiple times so I was skipping through the chapter a bit but then I saw the word 'period' and I was like 'WOOOAAAAHHHH. Ok. There are boys here. You cannot give away all of our secrets' Then I read the context behind that word and facepalmed
JustaPhantom chapter 21 . 9/3/2016
If you like it update, if you like it update, IF YOU LIKE IT UPDATE! If you got the iisuperwomanii reference then you can officially call yourself a unicorn
Bammer-D chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
(sigh) And another DP/TT fanfic goes incomplete. :(
WeepingAngelX chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
Please update! I am really enjoying this story...
BamboozledChickadee chapter 21 . 6/20/2016
This story remains to be one of my top favorite Teen Titans and Danny Phantom crossovers. (Believe me, there was a time when I read was those kinds of crossovers. I know I like something when it sticks with me, even after being crammed in with several others with the same characters and similar plot lines.)

It's a shame this hasn't been updated in two years. I used to be the one to comment "Update!" but I am tired of getting that response in my several abandoned stories.(Hypocrital, I suppose, since I tell my readers that I will update soon and end up never updating again.)

I still have hope for this to be updated, because I have seen stranger things. Such as me trying to revive a dead story. Again, I have read many stories like this, but it remains my second favorite, close behind Broken Hearts by DizzlyPuzzled. I will probably read this a couple of times, each time wondering what might happen next in this interesting spin on a somewhat cliched story line. Good luck, if you decide to continue. I shall wait, even if it is in vain.
HateIsRealAndItIsMe chapter 21 . 6/13/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY
ZonZus chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Now any issues I have with the story are minor at best and non existent at worst. I know you've been asked this repeatedly but please update. At least end it after the whole Trigon episodes or if I'm right in guessing after the battle with the new Dan.
As it stands I give it a 7/10
Only because it's not finished yet.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
Update plzzzz ;3;
Eidolon chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
Hahahaha! I love y,you you love me hahahahaha. AWESOMMMME please make another chapter. It just keeps getting better and better
Shining Moon in Shadow chapter 21 . 3/10/2016
hope you can continue this sometime! its awesome! and i can't wait for them to find out more about him and for the whole raven's birthday thing to happen! Its been about a year and a half or so since you updated and i hope you intend on continuing at some point in time :)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2016
why does nobody update?
corbinskydragon1 chapter 21 . 12/1/2015
Ok this is an awesome story! I started to read this story a few hours ago and just finished right now. You have to keep going please. This is now one of my top five Danny Phantom/Raven stories and I don't give them numbers. It's more like if I had them in a bag and picked one to reread at random I would never be disappointed. As for the next one either one was good but to have Danny tag along he could try to grab Cyborg and get pulled in or just ask Robin to tag along to learn some new moves. Can't wait for that chapter especially for "Birthmark". Danny could try and reap Slade or when Dr. Light attacks he could stand next to Raven in reaper mode while she dose her thing for double the scare. By the way great job with the star wars but did Danny keep the light saber? Because he didn't really drop it and it would be sweet if he still had it combat use or for it just being awesome. Thanks for the great read and I can't wait to read what happens next!
Gem-of-Scath chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
I'm dying to read more of this. I was really hoping to see how you would write up the end arc with Danny involved please update