Reviews for Hero, Monster, or Both?
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 20 . 7/30
Will you be updating soon?
Nytwyng chapter 21 . 7/1
Is this story dead?
no updates in almost a year...
I really want to see it continue, but also dont want to be falsely optimistic.
And I wanna see some badger cereal _
Dannt so deserves it
Candy Phantom chapter 17 . 6/12
That kind of torture is probably worse than the vivisections.
Candy Phantom chapter 15 . 6/12
I'm gonna bite my arm to see what I taste like. Hmm... kind of like fish, but that might be because I had fish for I'll try again tomorrow or something.
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 6/12
No no no no no no! You can't turn him into James Bond!
DragonStar7Queen chapter 21 . 6/6
To use my favorite British swear: BLOODY HELL THAT WAS AWESOME!
I just finished this and cannot wait for more. It's freaking amazing.
Jenna chapter 21 . 3/1
This is awesome, more please, I love you especially with the vampire diaries reference, I loved you and your stories even before that now I love you even more
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 1 . 2/16
Awww man. This story looks really good but Danny as a blonde? With blue highlights? Really muscular Danny? His name not being Danny anymore? I had to stop reading. Sorry!
Is Vlad going to come back! I wonder how Dani will react to that since she thinks he is still evil. At least Danny will get his dad back. I hope you will update soon because this story is amazing!
random potato chapter 5 . 1/15
There are a few typos and mistakes but the story itself is so well written otherwise it barely registers in my mind, I also usually don't like dp fanfics that change his style, but I love it. Also, call me a sadist but I love all the angst.
Mazamba chapter 18 . 12/17/2014
It's Más y Menos not Meños. The ñ makes a "nye" sound.
Mazamba chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Danny felt a little inactive to me. I'm also not sure what to think about Danny's new costume. At least it's better than the constant white cloak cliche that tends to pop up.
Carolina36 chapter 21 . 11/8/2014
If you need a filler then Danny could apologize to that guy Anthony or something, cause Danny kinda hurt him. And what kind of music does Danny like... Nightcore maybe
Chise Sakamoto chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
Nice!
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
I'm exited for the 'Birthmark' Arc. That is my favorite plot from the series.