Reviews for Execution
Sophik chapter 3 . 1/21
Enraged Grimm is putting it MILDLY... Nick was in full out, flat out beserk protective Grimm mode! I'm glad I wasn't one of them-Nick's Roaring Rampage of Revenge would scare me half to death, if not make me die of fright! Hopefully, the totschlagers and every other paranormal creature will get the message that they SHOULD NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, MESS WITH MONROE, unless they want Nick to turn into 'the big bad Grimm' and 'make every Grimm nightmare [they've] ever had seem like a sweet dream.' I don't know about them, but THAT alone would be a warning well received and noted from me- Nick himself even says that THAT is the quickest way to make him... well, ballistic is putting it mildly, and if those paranormal creatures have any sense in their heads, they WILL leave Monroe, AND everyone else Nick cares about WELL ALONE-they'll live much longer that way! Nick couldn't have made it clearer- mess with him, and you get a fair fight... mess with anyone he cares about, though, and all bets are off!

The last line: "You're safe now. Anything. ANYTHING,to keep you safe"... WOW. JUST...WOW! What's even better about this is that Nick would do EXACTLY THAT to keep Monroe safe... he would quite literally and practically do ANYTHING for him if it meant it would keep Monroe safe. Monroe is one lucky person to have someone like Nick in his corner, that's for sure!

Overall, BRILLIANT! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
Elecrom chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Is it finished?
If not I would absolutely love you if you continue this story.
memi chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
this is so cool another chapter would be awesome toooo lol :)
desente chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
As stated in my previous review, I LOVE protective!Nick :D
desente chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Woah, ass-kicking Nick at the end... love it! :D
I love Strong!Nick and protective!Nick, especially when it involves his lover :D
desente chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I just stopped dead when I read the last sentence.
God bless that beloved, poor couple ;(
RockMafia93 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Aww, I loved it! The way Nick took out those wesen was awesome, BTW. Get 'em Nicky boy!
Witchy Willow 2.0 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Woohoo! My big bad Grimm finally finished it. I love how cold you made the kill. It fit the moment perfectly. The only off thing was Hank. I personally feel that Hank would have tried to stop him. Rosalee on the other hand probably would have suggested larger artillery. But maybe that just me. Still wonderful finish.
pola chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Really great! Hope you'd continue soon. Thanks for sharing ;)
Witchy Willow 2.0 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Very atmospheric. I love how Nick's mind flips from worry to handling the situation. It's something that fits a "First Responder" and all cops are. Still looking forward to that ass kicking moment!
RockMafia93 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Whoo, get 'em Nick. Can't wait to see the Punisher-style freak out Nick is gonna put on these guys. He'll give 'em a real bruising, yeah?
Witchy Willow 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh... My...

Oh please tell me there's follow up! Nick needs to hunt these guys down. You did an excellent job! I damn neared cried. Just wow.